RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
I just noticed that if you do the Cleric's quests right before travelling to the Ruins with the Adventurers Guild, and instead of going to the Northern Castle you go to the expedition, the Cleric goes with you.
She doesn't say or do anything though. I suppose it's a bug and she's not really intended to be taken as a party member here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
By the way, how do I recruit Goggles? I played through the game once but couldn't recruit her. I'm in new game+ now.
I'm in NG+ too. I was able to recruit her normally by talking to her in the Adventurers' Guild after giving her the Sun Seal on the Beach in the place where the Ruins are located.

EDIT2:
Is there some way to get goggles above level 50?
Her "current exp" and "next lv in" fields just have "- - - - - - -".
She levels up normally in NG+.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
how do you go to the cave under the church?
Story progression, Red Sorcerer will take you to a place in the mountains with a location name of "???" and you can come back later to cross the blue wall inside. From there you walk through a maze (with 3 scenes, locations are marked by a red circle, third scene is unlocked after beating a miniboss that appears after a bit of grinding).

how do you fight the monsters in the facility right above the iron fence (if i not wrong), it bugs me
Just before the entrance to the laboratory's main grounds (still in the residential area), there should be a dirt path leading offscreen below the main road. It's one directional and will take you to the top part of the map as well as the bottom part. At the end there's a house containing an item you can use to make a collar for your dog.

i cant go back to the bandit hideout. I cant find the magic cirle where is it???
Keep progressing Cleric's questline and it should reappear.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
I'd love any help on the church quest. lena sends me to investigate and I have 3 days to do it.
I tried a combinaison of looking at the altar where I found baby oil and at the pews where I had two scenes, one with the nun and one with ayla but that's all.
I can't seem to complete it as Lena tells me I failed each time.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys about black slime quest, any tips to beat him ? is it possible to save the girl that you might save in the bandits hideout ?

son of niemeyer

Jul 10, 2019
Story progression, Red Sorcerer will take you to a place in the mountains with a location name of "???" and you can come back later to cross the blue wall inside. From there you walk through a maze (with 3 scenes, locations are marked by a red circle, third scene is unlocked after beating a miniboss that appears after a bit of grinding).
I already gathered 4 party members and now i'm stuck. Can't talk to the red magician and there is no "???" location on my map. Maybe its a soft lock due to a bug? Or just me being dumb. Thanks for the reply.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I already gathered 4 party members and now i'm stuck. Can't talk to the red magician and there is no "???" location on my map. Maybe its a soft lock due to a bug? Or just me being dumb. Thanks for the reply.
Where did you last leave off from the story? Also, the "???" location slightly southeast of the middle of the map; it's that mountainous region.

Esziquento

Mar 22, 2018
someone managed to find them? I just know it's in the character folder. one is the priestess but with that costume on top and the other a waifu from her first game. I totally do not know what event I will have missed in which they are View attachment 1081238 View attachment 1081241
For Nav-chan I find her in the test map by cheat the item call Teleporter, maybe it was the future content or he just uses her model to test the game system since it was in the test map, but for the left that looks like red sorcerer old design I have no clue

1615756158200.png

BTW if you want to see a cutscene that plays at the end again, the test map has some dot circle that can display it, but it was cut in part.

1615756297813.png

Reactions: Medianoche

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Have you gone to the Demon Village yet? She should've taken you to the ??? place, it's where you fight the penis monster.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes