RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

SlightlyBlind

Dec 25, 2017
i'wish the game gives you a small hint like are you sure you wanne sell it ? becuase man i'will be pissed if i'was just hoarding this shit around
It's not that bad to keep them around, they're not worth THAT much money, they're just chilling in your inventory.
I'm 99% sure they're not linked to any H scene, since I've had everything save for the possible "good" scene with the slave girl from the bandit base, and even that might be unused CG. Although I doubt it.
Still can't figure out what to do with those items either, I'm probably gonna give up because it's driving me insane.

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
It's not that bad to keep them around, they're not worth THAT much money, they're just chilling in your inventory.
I'm 99% sure they're not linked to any H scene, since I've had everything save for the possible "good" scene with the slave girl from the bandit base, and even that might be unused CG. Although I doubt it.
Still can't figure out what to do with those items either, I'm probably gonna give up because it's driving me insane.
hmm i'will just keep and see olso about the vampire the choice to kill or not does it matter ? i'just made 2 saves and fucked both maids and the only diferrence is exp and money vs a slight change in 1 of the sex scene i'do like the vampire but i'olso like money and xp haha

SlightlyBlind

Dec 25, 2017
hmm i'will just keep and see olso about the vampire the choice to kill or not does it matter ? i'just made 2 saves and fucked both maids and the only diferrence is exp and money vs a slight change in 1 of the sex scene i'do like the vampire but i'olso like money and xp haha
The only hard difference I've noticed so far is that killing him is required for an achievement.
Story wise, you get a nice exposition dump from him. That's about it.
Other than that, the money and exp you get from him aren't much in the grand scheme of things. You get more from killing one cc Bunny, and you can farm those.

Last edited:

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
The only hard difference I've noticed so far is that killing him is required for an achievement.
Story wise, you get a nice exposition dump from him. That's about it.
Other than that, the money and exp you get from him aren't much in the grand scheme of things. You get more from killing one cc Bunny, and you can farm those.
hmm i'guess i will spare him thx brotha

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone else having trouble fullscreening the game? I had the game set up for fullscreen, but now it gives me black borders on the side.

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
I noticed in Forest 1 there's a clearing in the trees on the top-left segment of the map. Is there a reason for this or is it purely accidental?
20210306184134.png

Jan 4, 2020
Anyone else having trouble fullscreening the game? I had the game set up for fullscreen, but now it gives me black borders on the side.
F8 usually does the trick for me. If you have multiple screens try putting the game in Fullscreen and then switching screens with WIN+SHIFT+Left/Right Arrow Key.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
F8 usually does the trick for me. If you have multiple screens try putting the game in Fullscreen and then switching screens with WIN+SHIFT+Left/Right Arrow Key.
I've tried that actually. For some reason I'm left with the black borders on the left and right of the game after fullscreening. I could have sworn I had the game in fullscreen mode from the start.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
i'found a leather belt in the holding facility what do you do with its ? its a key item for som reason ??

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
So this is what my fullscreen looks like right now. I don't think this is normal, but you can tell me if it is.

Jan 4, 2020
i'found a leather belt in the holding facility what do you do with its ? its a key item for som reason ??
On a previous page someone mentioned that before/after the ending you take it to the entrance of the forest where you recruited the dog (but only if you did that in the beginning) and when speaking to it (as it supposedly appears there) the belt gets turned into a collar for the dog.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Just booted the game to check it and it looks the same way for me. Has been like that from the start i think.
Guess I must have been paranoid. I'll see if I can do any work-arounds with third-party software tools, otherwise I'll just play it as is. Thanks for discussing this with me.

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

SlightlyBlind

Dec 25, 2017
Guess I must have been paranoid. I'll see if I can do any work-arounds with third-party software tools, otherwise I'll just play it as is. Thanks for discussing this with me.
It's perfectly normal, that's the game's image format. Trying to make it fill the screen would simply stretch everythnig.
As mentioned previously, yes, you can turn it into a collar for your dog. It's a bit weird since you can get a collar directly in one of the chambers later, but oh well.
20210307020914.png

Reactions: sotokouya and Beyo

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
On a previous page someone mentioned that before/after the ending you take it to the entrance of the forest where you recruited the dog (but only if you did that in the beginning) and when speaking to it (as it supposedly appears there) the belt gets turned into a collar for the dog.
well the game is laughing at me becuase the doggie is dead oh well doesnt matter new game +

Jul 1, 2017
The amount of crashes I keep getting is starting to get unbearable. Anyone know how to fix this or if there is a fix posted by the creator? I really like this game but I really can't play like this.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes