RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Can someone give me a save for FEMC Vampire ending? I triggered the artifact before meeting the Vampire. Tried playing with triggers, but all of them in Japanese and couldn't find the right ones.

pt123

Oct 21, 2018
how recruit priest girl? i talk to her in city and she only respond "greeting merc"

Warrior recruited

Acording to guide:
63. Go back to witch in demon village and you will know unlock pathway to final area
- Recommended to go to samurai village in bottom left and recruit her
- Recommended to talk to priest girl and recruit her

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
Anyone knows if the dev is working in a new game or something? I played these games years ago and still come back time to time to see if there is anything new. Takamakuran is the top together with Hakika

Reactions: uluyarrak

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Anyone knows if the dev is working in a new game or something? I played these games years ago and still come back time to time to see if there is anything new. Takamakuran is the top together with Hakika
He said that his new project is only at 20% development stage. He is working on it, but at the current pace it will take some time. I believe he made 1st release of mercenary adventure in under 1 year, so there is still hope that he will have a random surge of inspiration. You can find links to his blog on his DLsite.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes