RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Is this an enemy or ally implemented into the game?
If I remember correctly this should be one of the spirit animals you would have to fight.. and once you defeat one they transform into a hot girl lol.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Is this an enemy or ally implemented into the game?
Well, it has a troop, and a name (wind elemental), but given its stats look completely default, i'm 99% sure it's not in the game proper. Furthermore, no event calls for its troop and I didn't see it in any random encounter table.
If I remember correctly this should be one of the spirit animals you would have to fight.. and once you defeat one they transform into a hot girl lol.
This ain't new game lol.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Well, it has a troop, and a name (wind elemental), but given its stats look completely default, i'm 99% sure it's not in the game proper. Furthermore, no event calls for its troop and I didn't see it in any random encounter table.

This ain't new game lol.
Oh shit I forgot lmao. It's been a long time since I last played both games and I kinda mixed them.

ghyis

Sep 12, 2021
Spirit animals? Are those the ng+ level bosses that drop the elemental resistance accessories? Or is that something else?
Where do you go to find one to fight her?

Edit: oh nvm lmao

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
What wonderful art, how did I not know about it before? What is the order of the author's games?
This game is pretty amazing. Dont wait on playing it, but to answer your question, based off of the devs dlsite info it looks like...
*Quick edit to fix the time :D*
  1. MY]R
  2. A New Game
  3. Then the Mercenarys Adventure
You dont have to play the first or second one. They are all independent games :D

Last edited:

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
This game is pretty amazing. Dont wait on playing it, but to answer your question, based off of the devs dlsite info it looks like...
  1. A New Game
  2. MY]R
Is the order they were developed in, but you dont have to play the first or second one. They are all independent games :D
Okay, so there are no Easter eggs I could miss, right?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
No direct references, just similarities. They're all standalone titles. Chronologically, the order should be MY]R -> A New Game -> The Mercenary's Adventure. I like them all, but MY]R is hit-or-miss as a recommendation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vosake

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
  1. A New Game
  2. MY]R
You got 1 and 2 reversed.

You're good to start here, it's actually his only game I had it in me to finish. They all have fairly different quirks, I'd say it's at least worth checking out the other 2 games as well. They're definitely a lot weirder than this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vosake and Komdot

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
You got 1 and 2 reversed.
You're good to start here, it's actually his only game I had it in me to finish. They all have fairly different quirks, I'd say it's at least worth checking out the other 2 games as well. They're definitely a lot weirder than this one.
Yeah Ive finished this one twice. About to go back and play it since I forgot so much.
I tried playing A New Game after playing this one and while its good its nowhere near as polished :O
MY]R is weird too like Venchi mentioned since nothing is really explained. o_O

brijo2048

Feb 2, 2022
Also Update on the new game that Takamakuran is working on:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prolly an unused CG for Mercenary Adventure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cannot believe he's dropping a new game. he dropped 3 of the all time best h games and then dropped off the face of the earth for 3 years

Reactions: vosake

Underdog_20

Formerly 'keiler_shura'
Oct 6, 2023
hello! Does anyone know how to make the thief/bandit girl appear in the lower part of downtown?

I saved her, but she hasn't appeared since. Does it appear at some point when advancing in the main plot? I want to get the good ending and for that I have to get the good ending of aristocracy.

Sorry if this question has already been asked in the thread, but at least I couldn't find clear answers.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes