• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
nice! how do i unlock that ending or is there an ending guide?
You need to save both slave and bandit during the bandit raid (don't rape slave), get escaped from noble ending for mercy (ending 7 here), and then after beating the game, go back to the start town and settle down with mercy (make a save here). After you do this new ending once, you can do it again (go back to that save I mentioned) and a different choice (bad feeling) will appear near the beginning for yet another ending

Reactions: Bratmichelz

Bratmichelz

Jun 16, 2018
You need to save both slave and bandit during the bandit raid (don't rape slave), get escaped from noble ending for mercy (ending 7 here), and then after beating the game, go back to the start town and settle down with mercy (make a save here). After you do this new ending once, you can do it again (go back to that save I mentioned) and a different choice (bad feeling) will appear near the beginning for yet another ending
Thanks! walkthrough seems confusing though

GAWRTANA

Apr 28, 2021
Screenshot_2024-04-29-19-46-35-54_6f222323860cb8b3cbff0909a5afd514.jpg
I can play games now. From the previous post that talked about fixed it when new game. But now the problem has back again when I want to load tsave. Please help

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes