RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Late, but lets go. This dudes art is amazing, despite it looking like its made from microsoft paint... Maybe that's the appeal?? Also, can't wait to see Hs for the gal on the top right!!!
That sketchy artstyle is prolly the appeal. It's like the same case with Black Souls Series. Granted some people doesn't like it.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The artstyle isn't conventional, but it clearly has a style that the artist is owning. Not to mention there's a lot of CG variations to keep the style fresh.

hanami555

May 26, 2021
question, i just downloaded the game but everytime i start it up, i can't past the first screen when i select new game, it looks like this, pls help 1710210917605.png

Akashaink

Feb 29, 2024
I found this in other person comment:

When extracting from the ZIP file, instead of using the Extract options from right clicking, double click to open the ZIP, then press CTRL+E, and select "932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS)". Afterwards, you should be able to extract it. The question marks in the error are most likely Japanese symbols that get converted to unknown characters, which mess with the code from what I can assume.

to be more precise as this person forgot to mention it... open it with WinRar and there do ctrl+E and select that 932.
I had same problem (but I did not have Japanese symbols) and it fixed it for me
Thanks!

KashMcDrawer

Apr 11, 2024
Does anyone have a handy map of the final cave? I can't find my fucking way through it.
I'm just endlessly running in circles.

Edit: Never mind, I've found the way out.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes