RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

WooTwo

Dec 4, 2019
So I think I'm underleveled. Made it to the island, got through the ruins, and couldn't beat the Fire Lizard. Currently level 25. Reloaded a save back in the city before I got on the boat. Any reccomended locations to grind?

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
So I think I'm underleveled. Made it to the island, got through the ruins, and couldn't beat the Fire Lizard. Currently level 25. Reloaded a save back in the city before I got on the boat. Any reccomended locations to grind?
Go do some other quest for now. I'm actually surprised you encountered a wall already. I barely had to grind for levels myself.

Reactions: Mayz1b1

BurnAss

Mar 1, 2020
I finally found it (Battlers/p3105.png) secret boss ng+ location, she can be unlocked after you beating the smaller one
The mini boss also can only be unlocked after you beat around 10-20 enemies on same map

Reactions: Bigwakka and Beyo

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I already did, but it's still there
I dunno then. That file isn't present in the files of the game so I assume it comes from the RTP. Did you install the right RTP? Did you restart your computer after installing it? Are you playing/did you extract/install in japanese locale?

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes