RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

GezSnw

Nov 22, 2022
Captura.PNG
Does anyone know how to solve this?

(The game was working correctly, but when I turned on the pc the next day this appeared)

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
for those who want to play this game on JOIPLAY, download RAR in the Playstore, open the RAR then go to settings, change the name encoding to Japanese then unzip the mercenaries adventure file.

Shionara

May 2, 2020
Games broken. Can't even play it or even load it and fyi I just downloaded the Ace Vx for as recommended and even try to load it on Japanese emulator but still same shit happen

Aug 22, 2022
Man, I regret passing over this title for a very long time. It took me until I finished BS before I gave this game a try. Wish I played it sooner because it's all-around a really great game.

The art was a pleasant surprise to me. Coming from BS, I sort of had some vague expectation as to what expect but the developer's skill with a pen blew me away. Just look at this absolute unit from his previous game (which I'm currently playing right now):
ei011-00.png
Take a gander at that muscle definition. His art may look rough at a glance but his line art is topnotch; he knew about anatomy and he knew where to best exaggerate/play around with it to get his point and feelings across. That must be why his H scenes are so great. My default state of mind is that I'm usually more for flatties (which this game has none of) but I really liked almost each and every one of them. They were all so tastefully drawn (as in, I never found myself saying that the bitties were too tiggies) and the dialogue in his H scenes never overstayed their welcome. I am now an ardent fan of this circle.

I just finished the game with the pontiff ending and while I enjoyed the game immensely, I'm not really sure if I'm willing to go through all the bugs a second time. In particular, the blue sorcerer with friends fight almost quashed all good sentiments that I had of this game because I crashed at least twice in the middle of that boss fight and it doesn't help that I'm fighting him while I'm under-leveled. After a lengthy battle, I'm just left praying that the game does not crash while I go through the dialogue. Not sure how much I'm missing if I don't at least try to see all the settlement endings in Green Town and hunt down all of Mercy's CGs. Also, I never got the dog ;_;

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
The most comprehensive guide for almost everything can be found in post #52. This guide will also give you tips on other things, like grinding, gear, and combat. There is even a save available for anyone to use with. For anything related to the latest content with the female mercenary, refer to posts #591 and #886. My advice is to make multiple saves at pivotal points. Doing this will let you backtrack and avoid locking you out of certain content. If you have any specific questions, you can ask here again.
this.

qazmlpok

Dec 20, 2017
How do I access the vacation island content? #591 says to talk to "golden boy" - I'm guessing that's Adlead in the adventurer's guild. He's not giving any special dialog. Is this quest postgame only?

stike

Sep 1, 2018
How do I access the vacation island content? #591 says to talk to "golden boy" - I'm guessing that's Adlead in the adventurer's guild. He's not giving any special dialog. Is this quest postgame only?
Yep, destroy the statue first

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Anybody knows what happened to the dev if he got plans for future games? Rarely see him post in Ci-en and not sure if he got social accounts

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
No word yet. Latest update was a Korean translation for this game several months back.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Really want to playthe game but i don't know how the fuck get past thismesasge
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And when I try using japanese locale (locale emulator) this is what happens even after a fresh install

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
Really want to playthe game but i don't know how the fuck get past thismesasge

And when I try using japanese locale (locale emulator) this is what happens even after a fresh install

When extracting from the ZIP file, instead of using the Extract options from right clicking, double click to open the ZIP, then press CTRL+E, and select "932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS)". Afterwards, you should be able to extract it. The question marks in the error are most likely Japanese symbols that get converted to unknown characters, which mess with the code from what I can assume.

As for the virus-check, I'm not too sure.

Bigwakka

Dec 3, 2020
Damn.....the dev (or one of dev member?) not even come back to reply his fans (not even with japanese comments) just put korea ver for sale then left.......(I hope to see their next game in 2024 but maybe I wish too far.....)

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Absolutely the top 5 best game on this site. Very simple premise, perfect execution. Played through the thing in like 10 hours and came 20 times. My shirt became so crusty with a thick layer that it probably turned into my personal biological bodyarmor or some shit. I can't even fold the damn thing the crust became too thick.

This dev is a absolute fucking genius. I can see why they don't make more games, the next game probably needs half a decade to make in order to top this one but holy shit man.

• Haha
Reactions: Beyo

empressoflune

Jan 21, 2023
If you have this error
View attachment 1836567
You need to transfer RPG Maker Ace to the game.

If you have this error after that
View attachment 1836571
You need to copy this symbol " 「" go to The Mercenary's Adventure\Graphics\Tilesets search for "üustil02" and replace "üu" with this 「 thing. If anybody else was wonderring

(Sorry if my english is bad)
You are my hero.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes