RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
On vacation island quest you find blue flower girl who's docile, can you do anything with her?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Need to have Ivel with you. Which means you can't do anything with it on kill ending.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a guide that i can use to get certain scenes and endings?
The most comprehensive guide for almost everything can be found in post #52. This guide will also give you tips on other things, like grinding, gear, and combat. There is even a save available for anyone to use with. For anything related to the latest content with the female mercenary, refer to posts #591 and #886. My advice is to make multiple saves at pivotal points. Doing this will let you backtrack and avoid locking you out of certain content. If you have any specific questions, you can ask here again.

Jun 6, 2020
Have the bug fixes since release fixed the crashing issues?
Was unable to finish the game when it was initially came out but i've been wanting to come back to it

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I didn't have any crashes when I played through it just recently and I'd like to think I was pretty thorough with it.

Bigwakka

Dec 3, 2020
erm......2 day ago....his old game "MY]R" got chinese version (and new background art?)

so He still active but not update in his Ci-en?..... (hope this is good sign....)

link of MY]R chinese version that sale 2 day ago

Reactions: Beyo

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Vampire End :
*I think you need to let go the Thief girl from Bandit Fort for this. (Of course after you beat her by saving the Travel Merchant)
And make sure you have meet the Vampire 1st and didn't kill him.
1) Talk to a bandit(Hoodlum) near sewer area.
2) Choose "Follow Hoodlum"
3) Choose "None"
4) After dialogue finished, move to the right and choose "Run Away"
5) Go to the "City" and head to the near Southeast Wooden door house. Cutscenes will be played
6) Open the door, and the scene will be played.
Proceed as story told. Or more specific:
Go to the terrace and speak with a vampire. After that, eat the food on the white table of your room.
And then, the good ol' Hot Vampire movie ending will be played.
I tried following this guide, but wasn't able to get the result. I even changed things up a few times. Anybody have tips?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I tried following this guide, but wasn't able to get the result. I even changed things up a few times. Anybody have tips?
From memory this one also requires you to not have fought the sorcerers yet. Not sure if there's more than that or not but it's probably safest to do it before you enter the final dungeon.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, pretty much all the endings require that first condition. I've tried following the guide to the T, but I think there's some variable that hasn't been accounted for. I'll probably try again another day. Thanks anyway.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
What's your progress value on your save?
And just in case, you're trying to get in here right?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
HE
Only to announce the korean translation of TMA lol. He already has a few walls of comments even though it's been a day. The screenshots for the Korean version are pretty different from the other ones. It feels like they were put together fast for release.

No_Reaction

Jun 11, 2021
This is not listed in the guide, but you can get bad Hoodlum (bandit) ending. You need to come back to warn him for it.
Did someone find a way to have acctually good ending in Hoodlum roote? It would be obvious to ask help male version, but she doesnt want to meet him

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
This is not listed in the guide, but you can get bad Hoodlum (bandit) ending. You need to come back to warn him for it.
Did someone find a way to have acctually good ending in Hoodlum roote? It would be obvious to ask help male version, but she doesnt want to meet him
There isn't, at least it is not listed in the achievements if there is. There's 14 endings currently:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kiiinnn

Jan 18, 2022
I have 2 question
First, how can I open this castle
1688128614199.png
Second, how can I have Cleric (the priest) and Goggles join my party

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes