RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Play more. Cleric eventually asks you to go to the castle with her. Goggles requires beating the game first before she can join.

Reactions: Beyo

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
How do you do the black slime quest? did follow the walkthrough I can't seem to find the boss in the sewer
You need to see the black slime at the spot where you fought the pontiff in his demon form and see the slime eat the bandit boss. You also need to have reached any one of these endings: goggles ending, fight red sorcerer ending, invite Ivel ending (either on the spot after killing sorcerers or at demon village), spare sorcerers ending Although iirc only some of these endings actually let you fight stuff afterwards.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Nope, it's just a strong enemy. Also, it's even stronger if you get certain endings for mercy.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Besides Takamakuran's other games, anyone recommend any other lewd RPG games I might be missing out on? Doubt there's anything similar to this, but something in the same vein maybe?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Besides Takamakuran's other games, anyone recommend any other lewd RPG games I might be missing out on? Doubt there's anything similar to this, but something in the same vein maybe?
Depending on what you mean by "in the same vein", I might have some recommendations.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I'm this close to just copy pasting it from the blacksouls thread lol.
I have played Blacksouls, but that would have been a good recommendation. Just like some unique RPGs that you'd consider solid I guess? I'm not looking for anything incredibly specific, so anything that comes to mind I'd be down to at least check out. I've had a craving for RPGM lately

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I have played Blacksouls, but that would have been a good recommendation. Just like some unique RPGs that you'd consider solid I guess? I'm not looking for anything incredibly specific, so anything that comes to mind I'd be down to at least check out. I've had a craving for RPGM lately
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksou...ation-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/post-10644991 Take a look at this list. From it, games that are rpgmaker are shrift, hakika games, double core games, mgqp for the ones in the top half. In the bottom half, tekua is the only rpgmaker games. Do encourage to check out other games from the top half though, although they will differ significantly in gameplay. In case it's not evident, my tastes tend towards games with non insignificant monster girl presence.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksou...ation-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/post-10644991 Take a look at this list. From it, games that are rpgmaker are shrift, hakika games, double core games, mgqp for the ones in the top half. In the bottom half, tekua is the only rpgmaker games. Do encourage to check out other games from the top half though, although they will differ significantly in gameplay. In case it's not evident, my tastes tend towards games with non insignificant monster girl presence.
Sounds like you have good taste then (y). I'll take a look, appreciate it!

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I think it just depends on if you see the scene with his attendants at the church or not.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes