RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
If you lose access to the world map, open RPG Maker Save Editor and click advanced to show switches and variables.
Enable switch 151 and you'll have access to the teleport function again.

No debug tool or cheat item required (afaik there is none).

Reactions: Yuditz

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
If you lose access to the world map, open RPG Maker Save Editor and click advanced to show switches and variables.
Enable switch 151 and you'll have access to the teleport function again.

No debug tool or cheat item required (afaik there is none).
Be careful with that though, Clerics quests are supposed to disable map so during those quests I dont know what going elsewhere might break. There are ways to get to the map during her questline even without edits but I think if the dev disabled it during her quest there might be a reason for it. For example you can also take Cleric to the island during her quest and it doesnt seem to break anything but Ive noticed several odd bugs while testing stuff and who knows what caused them?

Reactions: Yuditz

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
Be careful with that though, Clerics quests are supposed to disable map so during those quests I dont know what going elsewhere might break. There are ways to get to the map during her questline even without edits but I think if the dev disabled it during her quest there might be a reason for it. For example you can also take Cleric to the island during her quest and it doesnt seem to break anything but Ive noticed several odd bugs while testing stuff and who knows what caused them?
I used it once no issues but maybe got lucky, Cleric quests can be somewhat jarring because the teleport seems glitched indeed but the quests are intended like that so I agree, is better not mess up too much with saves, somehow playing with this quests once (save editors not used) after devil leaving the party I got the Vamp mountain scenes even if Evil wasn't on team and having killed masked devil already, quest played like normal though).

May 8, 2018
Version 2.9 Extra Scenes
Walk through of original game(version 2.09) can be found on page 3

Devil Town- 1 Scene
-Demon Girl 7th Scene- Go to the inn in the town full of demons and you will get a scene if you sleep there

Golden Boy Quest - 5 Scenes
- Talk to him at the guild
- On the island run into monsters and you will automatically defeat them
- After defeating all of them you will get 2 scenes
- Blue Harpy Monster - Talk to her you will get the scene
- Red Snake Monster - Talk to her after getting the first scene
Demon Girl 8th Scene - Afterwards it will be night time, talk to demon girl and choose first option to get a scene, second option skips the scene entirely.
Afterward:
Island Day Time- Go to the beach and talk to backpack girl with a swimsuit
Island Day/Night Time- One of the tents will have the thief girl you can get her third scene from their.

After completing Golden Boy Quest - 2 additional scenes
1) Additional Samurai Scene
2)Additional Goggles Scene
3) Additional Priestess Scene
- Go to boat travel option after quest and click the second option from there you can choose who to invite
-Follow and interact with the person around the world til you get scene

*Secret Boss - Very difficult
-During Vacation Island, if you switch the island to night you can fight a secret boss
-Near the climbable cliffs there will be a light at night
-After interacting with it go the dragon statue and interact with it
-Once underground, go to the right and you will find a blue hallway leading up to a lizard fight
* I haven’t beaten this boss so I am unaware of what lies behind the fight

Female Alter Ego: can only choose 1 ending - 12 Scenes
8 Endings:
1) Inn Prostitute Route - You end up becoming a prostitute for an inn - 1 Scene

2) Church Route - You are sheltered by the church - No Scene

3) Pub Route - Work for the pub - No Scene

4) Happy Bandit Route - You sleep with the male bandit and mange to escape from him - 5 Scenes + 1 Universal Scene (4,5,6)

5) Happy Bandit Leader Route - You sleep with the bandit leader and manage to escape with some of the other slaves - 3 Scenes(Same As Ending 6) + 1 Universal Scene (4,5,6)

6 ) Bad Bandit Leader Route - You sleep with the bandit leader and you decide to stay with him. He then proceeds to torture you to death - 3 Scenes (Same as Ending 5) + 1 Universal Scene (4,5,6)

7)Good Aristocrat Route - You escape from the aristocrat and managed to be saved by your male counterpart and the thief girl - 2 Scenes (Same as Ending 8)

8) Bad Aristocrat Route - You get eaten by the black slime and you are killed while the other slave girl is forced to watch and also be consumed by the black slime-2 Scenes (Same as Ending 7)

Explanations to get each ending:
In order to start this you must first go the sorcery shop in the city. After getting an item use the item within the city and a cutscene will play. Afterwards go into the inn within the city play out that dialogue and then you can name your alter ego. From there you can get these endings.
* For Ending 7 you must talk to the thief girl before you transform into your alter-ego

Ending 1: Inn Prostitute Route
1) You must first get clothes, you can do this by going up to the church, talking to the pub owner, or talking to the male bandit and choosing the first option
2) Go to the inn and choose to work their(first option)
3) You will get some dialogue and then a scene will play

Ending 2: Church Route
1) You must first get clothes, you can do this by going up to the church, talking to the pub owner, or talking to the male bandit and choosing the first option
2) Then go the church and talk to the priest lady and choose to work their(first option)
3) Afterwards while playing as the male counterpart, you can find your female alter ego at the bottom left of the church in an area that is normally closed off.

Ending 3: Pub Route
2) Then go the pub located in the city and ask to work their their (first option)
3) Afterwards while playing as the male counterpart, you can find your female alter ego at the pub in the city.

Ending 4: Happy Bandit Route
1) Talk to the bandit to the left of the stairs that lead to the sewer (unclothed)
2) After some dialogue you will be given an option choose to follow him (second option)
3) After some more dialogue you will be given another option, choose to have sex with him (first option)
4) Afterward talk to him once again, do not leave the area
5) Some dialogue will play, you will be led to the thief hideout where more dialogue will play and then once you leave you will be given a choice
6) Choose to stick with the bandit (first option) and you will be led to his house, and interacting will give you a scene
7) Afterwards you must interact with the three different places, the bath, the table and the kitchen, each will provide you with a scene
8) Afterward interact with the bed and you will get some dialogue to play and given a choice
9) Choose to wake up out of bed(first option), choosing the second option will merely skip the scene
10) Interact with the thief and after some dialogue another option will play choose to have sex with him(first option), second option will merely skip the scene
11) Your character will wake up in the middle of the night, some dialogue will play and you just escape through the window and follow the path
12) Upon escaping you will be met with some dialogue and then your free (the only ending I've been able to obtain after being free is ending 2)

Ending 5: Happy Bandit Leader Route
1) Talk to the bandit to the left of the stairs that lead to the sewer (unclothed)
2) After some dialogue you will be given an option choose to follow him (second option)
3) After some more dialogue you will be given another option, choose to have sex with him (first option)
5) Some dialogue will play, you will be led to the thief hideout where more dialogue will play and then once you leave you will be given a choice
6) Choose to stick with the bandit leader (second option) and you will be led to bandit house, while in there interact with him and it will skip to the next day
7) Leave the house and go the bandit leader house and talk to him
8) Go to the bandit leader house bed and interact with it 3 times, each time is a new scene
9)After interacting 3 times you will be given a choice, choose to escape(first option) and you will see a cutscene of you escaping with other slaves almost meeting your male counterpart.

Ending 6: Bad Bandit Leader Route
6) Choose to stick with the bandit leader (second option) and you will be led to bandit house, while in there interact with him and it will skip to the next day
7) Leave the house and go the bandit leader house and talk to him
8) Go to the bandit leader house bed and interact with it 3 times, each time is a new scene
9)After interacting 3 times you will be given a choice, choose to not escape(second option), you will see a cutscene of the bandit leader torturing you to death.

Ending 7: Happy Aristocrat route
1) Before staring the alter-ego stuff, make sure to talk to the thief lady
2) Talk to the bandit to the left of the stairs that lead to the sewer (unclothed)
3) After some dialogue you will be given an option choose to follow him (second option)
4) After some more dialogue you will be given another option, choose not to have sex with him(second option)
5) Afterward talk to him once again, do not leave the area
6) Some dialogue will play, you will be led to the thief hideout where more dialogue will play and then you will be locked in a cell
7) Go upstairs and interact with the jail door and then go back down and interact with the question mark
8) You will see some dialogue, and then a cutscene of you staring at the room
9) Then go back upstairs and some dialogue will play and then interact with the bed once more
10) You will be led to the aristocrat house, and after some dialogue where you will be introduced to slave girl, you will be given a scene
11) Leave the room and some scene of you exploring the house will play
12) Interact with the circle next to the bed and a scene will play
13) Afterward some dialogue will play and you will leave the house with the slave girl
14) Outside the mansion as you are about to get attacked by two me, you spot your male counterpart who then saves you.

Ending 8: Bad Aristocrat Route
3) After some more dialogue you will be given another option, choose not to have sex with him(second option)
5) Some dialogue will play, you will be led to the thief hideout where more dialogue will play and then you will be locked in a cell
6) Go upstairs and interact with the jail door and then go back down and interact with the question mark
7) You will see some dialogue, and then a cutscene of you staring at the room
8) Then go back upstairs and some dialogue will play and then interact with the bed once more
9) You will be led to the aristocrat house, and after some dialogue where you will be introduced to slave girl, you will be given a scene
10) Leave the room and some scene of you exploring the house will play
11) Interact with the circle next to the bed and a scene will play
12) Afterward some dialogue will play and you will leave the house with the slave girl
13) Outside the mansion as you are about to get attacked by two me, and you run away
14) Outside the mansion the door is locked so you decide to sneak through the sewer
15) You will see a scene of the black slime killing your female counterpart while the slave is forced to watch
* Note that the black slime intro will slightly change, without ending 8 the intro will consist of random black slimes forming together, after obtaining ending 8 the black slime will be formed by the slime surrounding the slave girl
*Note even if you kill the black slime before doing this ending, the black slime will still kill your female counterpart

Save Files
Save 23 - Unlocked Aristocrat Bad Ending and Killed Black Slime Combined With Slave Girl
Save 24 - Killed Normal Black Slime ( Didn't do any feminization or island quests)

Last edited:

Desert Robot

Jul 29, 2017
Version 2.9 Extra Scenes - 6 New Scenes So Far Found

-Demon Girl 7th Scene- Go to the inn in the town full of demons and you will get a scene if you sleep there

Golden Boy Quest - 5 Scenes
- Talk to him at the guild
- On the island run into monsters and you will automatically defeat them
- After defeating all of them you will get 2 scenes
- Blue Harpy Monster - Talk to her you will get the scene
- Red Snake Monster - Talk to her after getting the first scene
Demon Girl 8th Scene - Afterwards it will be night time, talk to demon girl and choose first option to get a scene, second option skips the scene entirely.
Afterward:
Island Day Time- Go to the beach and talk to backpack girl with a swimsuit
Island Day/Night Time- One of the tents will have the thief girl you can get her third scene from their.

Female Alter Ego: can only choose 1 ending
-Talk to the girl in the magic shop, she will give you an item
-Use the item while in the city and you will change into a girl
- Go into the inn and talk to the guy
-Then a scene will play and will ask you for a new name for your alter ego
-Go to the pub and get clothes
Available Endings:
1)Go to the church and talk to the priest, she will give you a job- if you visit as a male you can find her in the room near the bottom left that is normally blocked off - No Scene
2) Go to the pub in the city and request for a job, he will give you a job- if you visit the pub as the male you can see her working their - No Scene
3) Go to the inn in the slums and talk to the inn owner, you will get a scene - haven't been able to tell where she disappeared to
Mind sharing your save ? I can't seem to have any scene in the Female Alter Ego form.

May 8, 2018
I'm using the japanese version and i still don't have the alter ego scenes.
Go to the city and go to the sorcerors shop. You will get dialogue thats different and a little scene will play. Check your inventory and go to the item i highlighted in the picture and click on it while in the city.

Desert Robot

Jul 29, 2017
Go to the city and go to the sorcerors shop. You will get dialogue thats different and a little scene will play. Check your inventory and go to the item i highlighted in the picture and click on it while in the city.
I know thank you, but AFTER i have used the transformation tool, i cannot play as the alter ego because all the scenes are broken, which is why i'm asking for your save.

I think that's because MY saves are from the english version, that i'm using on the japanese version of the game.

Reactions: AAAAAA111222

arepepino

Mar 14, 2019
Hi there. What are the conditions needed to recruit Warrior? other than beating her at her home
I wanted to know if I could recruit her before the island trip to see if she could get the passive buff but I cant recruit her yet. Can she only be recruited after a certain amount of story progress has been made?

May 8, 2018
I know thank you, but AFTER i have used the transformation tool, i cannot play as the alter ego because all the scenes are broken, which is why i'm asking for your save.

I think that's because MY saves are from the english version, that i'm using on the japanese version of the game.
Oh, well if you go to page 3 of this form you will see a save that I posted its at the end of the walkthrough. That's the save I loaded and it worked so you can use that one. None of the alter-ego or vacation stuff has been touched so you can experience it through that. That save was done originally on the Japanese version.

May 8, 2018
Hi there. What are the conditions needed to recruit Warrior? other than beating her at her home
I wanted to know if I could recruit her before the island trip to see if she could get the passive buff but I cant recruit her yet. Can she only be recruited after a certain amount of story progress has been made?
Recruiting her involves 1) Beating her and then 2) Progressing far enough in the story (near the end)

Reactions: arepepino
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes