RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
I am genuinely loving all of these theories and play-testing to find out more of the hidden story. I mentioned in a previous post that the answers to a lot of questions might finally be revealed once the update that Takamakuran is working on for Mercenary's Adventure. Now, the comment saying that he was doing that on his Ci-en was many months ago, so we can hope that he will be able to let us know how its going soon.

Reactions: Kaftein and Yuditz

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am genuinely loving all of these theories and play-testing to find out more of the hidden story. I mentioned in a previous post that the answers to a lot of questions might finally be revealed once the update that Takamakuran is working on for Mercenary's Adventure. Now, the comment saying that he was doing that on his Ci-en was many months ago, so we can hope that he will be able to let us know how its going soon.
I'm very glad to hear that, I really like the world buliding on this game and making theories about it is very fun.

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
After a while replayed the game again once more on cycle 6, no buffs, found more weird things I hadn't noticed before.

Last edited:

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
I finally got around playing MY]R.

Replayed Merc adventure again(no new cycle yet) to compare some things also because I noticed something off with the lizard cave in the last game.

Last edited:
Reactions: He-man96.

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
Can I get a save file that has cleared more than 90%? it's too hard
If its your first time playing I think is better play it all through the end at once but if its hard try save dog early in the game to make it way easier, also grind a bit in each area, enough to kill some or all the common orb enemies in only two turns at least.

Equipment:
Give MC acc for atk, crit, tpr, MedKit for healing too, careful with the Sp use though.
For Evil give her mainly Will and Mind boosters, some Hp and a bit of tp regen too.
For Dog she will have her own accs which are found on some chests, focus on atk, crit and tp regen, she can equip necklace acc too.

Always use the debuff skills from Evil to win in crowded fights and to last longer in hard battles, make use of Merc healing skills with the Medkit acc too if its needed.

This not above 90% but hope this can help you, longnecks encounters should die in two hits from Evil's defense debuffs. Make a backup of your savefiles before replacing though.

Last edited:

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I finally got around playing MY]R.

Yeah thats why I spoiled how to get the good endings when I first mentioned My]R here. I guess I should have reiterated because I usually hate spoiling stuff but for this one I think its better to know about it going in. I would recommend everyone interested in trying it read this spoiler unless they specifically want bad ends or something.

Edit: Its closer to 20 ends just by the way.

While Im talking about bad ends, the one for New Project isnt close to as bad but if you want to avoid noncon then:

Also New Project is much more like Mercenarys Adventure in tone so I think you would like it more than My]R. My]R is really just worth playing to know the lore because it should be set in the same universe at the least. The scene quality also got way better starting in New Project!

Edit: I wanted to clarify this enemy spawn trigger:

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah thats why I spoiled how to get the good endings when I first mentioned My]R here. I guess I should have reiterated because I usually hate spoiling stuff but for this one I think its better to know about it going in. I would recommend everyone interested in trying it read this spoiler unless they specifically want bad ends or something.
For a more enjoyable time with My]R, a spoiler-filled walkthrough is definitely needed. It's just one of those games. It's easy to lock yourself out of any ending in that one. Although if you get a hold of the hidden testing tool, you can watch all the endings and get access to a lot of other content.

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021

Edit: Its closer to 20 ends just by the way.

While Im talking about bad ends, the one for New Project isnt close to as bad but if you want to avoid noncon then:

Also New Project is much more like Mercenarys Adventure in tone so I think you would like it more than My]R. My]R is really just worth playing to know the lore because it should be set in the same universe at the least. The scene quality also got way better starting in New Project!

Edit: I wanted to clarify this enemy spawn trigger:

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
I have gotten most of My]R endings already I think and my god... such rollercoaster of feelings has been, some endings are amazing and wholesome while others are brutal, you just feel like you got screwed or someone big time, I though the Red/Blue endings where the worst but the Chimeras bad ones are almost as awful even if they aren't that graphic, still haven't gotten the Chimera +6 girls endings however but seems like Human one is one of the worst ones. I have two very, very wild theories related to Mercenary adventure about certain characters in the game but I want get all the endings at least to get a better grasp in the plot before making any guesses about them. I have found some strange things too but I don't know if should post them here or in the My]R thread beacuse they're only My]R related.

Reactions: Sheik100

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I have gotten most of My]R endings already I think and my god... such rollercoaster of feelings has been, some endings are amazing and wholesome while others are brutal, you just feel like you got screwed or someone big time, I though the Red/Blue endings where the worst but the Chimeras bad ones are almost as awful even if they aren't that graphic, still haven't gotten the Chimera +6 girls endings however but seems like Human one is one of the worst ones. I have two very, very wild theories related to Mercenary adventure about certain characters in the game but I want get all the endings at least to get a better grasp in the plot before making any guesses about them. I have found some strange things too but I don't know if should post them here or in the My]R thread beacuse they're only My]R related.

That entity you encounter on the island happens to have the same laugh as Fox.

Reactions: Yuditz

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I had a feeling one of those endings had something and yeah that confirms My]R and this game are set in the same world. Then that should confirm the illusory world in My]R is based on records of the past. The only question is where does New Project sit.

I have found some strange things too but I don't know if should post them here or in the My]R thread beacuse they're only My]R related.
It doesnt matter that much to me because Im following all the Takamakuran threads but could be more relevant there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuditz

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
That entity you encounter on the island happens to have the same laugh as Fox.

I had a feeling one of those endings had something and yeah that confirms My]R and this game are set in the same world. Then that should confirm the illusory world in My]R is based on records of the past. The only question is where does New Project sit.
For me the Forest is the biggest thing hinting My]R and Merc adventure are in the same world, even the dogs somewhat look like dog-shaped blue slimes in there more than actual dogs.

It doesnt matter that much to me because Im following all the Takamakuran threads but could be more relevant there.

Edit
Posted in My]R thread the bit about Human I talked about, also a weird out of bound path much like the ones we found in Mercenary adventure.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-r-v1-55-takamakuran.46131/page-10

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheik100
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes