RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some details from bandit fortress quest (don't know if they're worth of spoiler tag)

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021

I didn't realize in the last edit I not used the spoilers, sorry for that.

I was thinking about making a post about the weird things we all have discovered so far to make easier for everyone to found them (not so much like a walkthrought, more like a compilation of items, strange things and choices in each area from the game) but I don't know if I should or if anyone else would be interested in making one.

Last edited:

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
So what was in the hidden-away chest?
An HP100 accesory, there's another chest less hidden in the upper part behind a tree with 100G inside, I think this area is the only one in the map with two hidden chests.

Explored a bit in the vampire mountains searching for slime 7 encounter maybe, instead along the way I found lots of weird grass paths to nowhere out of bounds, you can step in some of them, also found a teleporter to map by chance, I post it here in case someone missed it like I did before because the fog, its right outside of Vampire's castle. Edited last pic to see it better.

Vampire Mountains grass paths.png

Vampire Mountains teleport.png

Vampire Mountains teleport2.png

Vampire Mountains teleport low bright.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020
With all the theory posts lately (which absolutely enjoy reading :coffee: ) has there ever been anything on the ring MC receives in the beginning? Where did it come from and what does is actually do? Thought it was what stopped devil from killing you in the intro but unequipping the ring before the fight doesnt change anything.

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
With all the theory posts lately (which absolutely enjoy reading :coffee: ) has there ever been anything on the ring MC receives in the beginning? Where did it come from and what does is actually do? Thought it was what stopped devil from killing you in the intro but unequipping the ring before the fight doesnt change anything.
The ring's origin is a mistery indeed, my best guess is it could be an artifact from the church because severly hurts Evil kind of like Blue sorcerer did even if isn't equipped.

On the other hand the Wizard from the city may be related to it, Blacksmith says he received it from someone long ago as payment, seems like the wizards wanders a lot and looks old enough to have meet blacksmit at some point in the past, the ring seems to help passing magical barriers too.

If Wizard is who gave the ring to Blacksmith then he maybe (aware of it?) triggered all the events which resulted in the downfall of the sorcerers, after meeting MC and hearing his plight he sounds gleeful even laughing, also is hinted he's the one who is helping the devils in demon town after all. Another thing that bothers me is when Red sorceress mentions no human should know about the sorcerers's existence, yet wizard seems to know way more than he lets on.

Last edited:
Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I'm just starting the game, so I can't check it for myself, but has anyone tested
In current version it runs instantly, you dont even get a turn. In older versions you got a turn but it ran before you did anything, I believe they changed it because there was a way to do it and they wanted it to be impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agonei

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
In current version it runs instantly, you dont even get a turn. In older versions you got a turn but it ran before you did anything, I believe they changed it because there was a way to do it and they wanted it to be impossible.

Last edited:

Agonei

Apr 23, 2019
I don't remember seeing it before, so if I missed it, I apologize.

Does anyone know if there's a point to leaving the dog behind in the forest, after rescuing it / having it join you?

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
I don't remember seeing it before, so if I missed it, I apologize.

Does anyone know if there's a point to leaving the dog behind in the forest, after rescuing it / having it join you?
Aside from petting her and making a collar for her from a leather belt item found in the compound (the holding facility), theres not other point to leaving dog there yet, as far I know at least.

Reactions: Agonei
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes