RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

johndoesurmom

Nov 21, 2020
Does this creator have a social media or a place where they post their news? I loved this game but its hard to see whats their next project/plans.

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[/SPOILER]
Theres a cutscene you can move in.
All the triggers in sewer seem to be just based on horizontal position. The image is in the secret spot in the sewer.

Im pretty confident no large bat at mountain.

Logically if there were a path it should be at forest 2, leading up to red sorcerer's house. Or maybe somewhere in forest 1. I did explore forest 3 (aboriginal area/ unexplored lands) very thoroughly several times.

Also bandit camp, zombie village, Tengu area (where samurai is) and path to castle (unless I am missing pathways?)

Its interesting because its setup perfectly to get a battle for grinding when you exit the fog. I did around 20 kills, nothing. Sure previous tests have indicated more than 20 kills are needed but I got bored.

One thing I need to test is if giving her gear makes her fight different. Testing it was impossible before dog could fight her because you oneshot her, yes she does keep equipment you give her in crazy form (though you basically lose it until next reset when you get crazy Evil again).
[/SPOILER]

Some findings:

Does this creator have a social media or a place where they post their news? I loved this game but its hard to see whats their next project/plans.
I don't know about social media or anything like that, but from what I've seen his other games are pretty good too so try them if you want, they are MY]R and A new game (thats their name) I recommend you to try Ouroboros by Sierra Lee too, which in some way this game resembles a bit, its pretty nice.

Also thanks
Beyo

EDIT

"edit"
So apparently this bit of rubble is a switch. Although Im sure this isnt new for some of you.

I looked it over and it only seems to open this, which has 1000g and another heat infusion Y. There should be extras for each infusion besides type a.

I found a weird trigger though it seems like a dev oversight. I did not touch the switch. If you walk past the redline you hear the door opening/ closing sound. However this doesnt seem to do anything anywhere. Now if you walk on the switch and walk near door the cutscene plays right away instead of having to do it twice.

Theres 1 other thing relevant in the run I just remembered, I did not touch any boxes or hidden items besides the crit flower and the extra exp item.

And after entering the ruins Minstrel is back to auto combat/ cant touch his gear though I already have his guitar so I guess well see if theres an amazing ore variant of his weapon somewhere.

And still no respawning enemies here unless I leave to the surface and return.
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Reactions: Beyo

johndoesurmom

Nov 21, 2020

Some findings:

I don't know about social media or anything like that, but from what I've seen his other games are pretty good too so try them if you want, they are MY]R and A new game (thats their name) I recommend you to try Ouroboros by Sierra Lee too, which in some way this game resembles a bit, its pretty nice.

Also thanks
Beyo

EDIT

Thanks for the recommendations m8! That ouroboros game seems quite fun.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know what I did, but someone thanked me and that feels nice!

Honestly, it's just nice to see people dedicate time to talk about the developer's work and try to find out all the small things that could possibly change the narrative in small ways. Then there's also the dream that maybe this stuff means something or could change up the story significantly. Reminds me of the old RPG days back when walkthroughs weren't so common.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021

Honestly, it's just nice to see people dedicate time to talk about the developer's work and try to find out all the small things that could possibly change the narrative in small ways. Then there's also the dream that maybe this stuff means something or could change up the story significantly. Reminds me of the old RPG days back when walkthroughs weren't so common.
To be honest its driving me crazy how theres so many little things that are all just kindve there.

Last edited:

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021

It was for pointing out that flower was not found yet (also because the like, haha), I started this game when already there was much findings in there and even some guides and walkthroughts from many people so I thought many of things were already found but is nice to know its not the case and there's more to search. I like these games where you have to replay them to get new things or when you just know theres something big going in the background aside from the main plot.

Edit

To be honest its driving me crazy how theres so many little things that are all just kindve there.

Last edited:

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021

A bug or maybe something else:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheik100

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The rice balls and the tree are most likely a reference to the famous Japanese tale of Momotaro. You probably heard about it already, but it's basically a boy whose quest leads him to Onigashima to fight the Demon King. There's a scene where the boy Momotaro sits underneath a tree to eat the rice balls he received from his foster parents, before getting interrupted by a dog.

Reactions: Yuditz

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021

The rice balls and the tree are most likely a reference to the famous Japanese tale of Momotaro. You probably heard about it already, but it's basically a boy whose quest leads him to Onigashima to fight the Demon King. There's a scene where the boy Momotaro sits underneath a tree to eat the rice balls he received from his foster parents, before getting interrupted by a dog.

Some weird things:

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes