RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
How do I get the Shy and stoic girl scene? I just finished the game and looking for scenes I have got yet..
I assume you missed it if you already finished the game but that scene was obtained after you're attacked in the inn at night doing one of the cleric's quests. After that you go to the church (dunno if night or day matters but I did it at night) and talk to the guy standing to left prompting a scene where you beat him up and steal his clothes. Afterwards just enter the door with the guard behind the altar and you get the scene.

Reactions: Kale31
May 8, 2018
Can you get every H scene in one playthrough? If not, is there new game plus? And is every H scene in the erotica section in game?
Not in the updated version(only Japanese). The new female quest has multiple endings and each ending has their own scene. However their all easy to obtain through loading the game to prior starting the quest.

JayZee123

Jun 16, 2017
An update just dropped on Ci-en. which adds one scene I think? Don't think it's been added as of right now, but it will be when dlsite puts it up.

Edit:
Just checked again, it's been added now.

Edit2:
There seems to be a new bad end for the female player, it's along the bad bandit leader route, but checking the tiny house to the right of the bandit house. Left a save just before the scene. Dunno how to get anything else.

Last edited:

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
An update just dropped on Ci-en. which adds one scene I think? Don't think it's been added as of right now, but it will be when dlsite puts it up.

Edit:
Just checked again, it's been added now.

Edit2:
There seems to be a new bad end for the female player, it's along the bad bandit leader route, but checking the tiny house to the right of the bandit house. Left a save just before the scene. Dunno how to get anything else.
Yeah decent update with scenes that it will take time to know how to get them, but from the pictures folder are:

-Female version of the MC ends with him and tries to have sex, only to be interrupted by their "child"
-MC gets his arm ripped off by black slime, but Evil does something so he gets a "black slime" arm
-More Innkeeper variants
-MC, FMC and child end up living in the undead village
-Vampire lord ends up with Female MC
-The dog ends up with a fucking minigun
-MC i think proposes(???) to Evil
-MC talks with many characters to try to fight against the black slime somehow becoming more (Probably related to the whole slime infestation)
-Congratulations screen (Probably meaning this is the FINAL update)

Reactions: 0101NeedAName

Blue~

Sep 1, 2018
so how do you start the content with the fem mc I talked to the thief after freeing her and talked to the vampire not sure where to go from there

May 8, 2018
so how do you start the content with the fem mc I talked to the thief after freeing her and talked to the vampire not sure where to go from there
Go to the sorcerers house in the top right of the city. She will give you an important item. Go over to important items and use it. Event will play and you will become female mc.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Looks like the japanese ver. of the game is v3.001 released on the 25th, does anyone know if an english release will happen?

KarinPurin

Sep 3, 2017
First time seeing this.....
You can find her in the blue door where you can get the crystal to upgrade your weapon. There gonna be another door on top-right after or before you beat the Lizard secret boss after the credit scene.

• Wow
Reactions: Yuditz

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
file on 1st page, its already final or not ? someone say still got update....
btw, how to save slave girl from slime ?
Basically first page is the latest official English release which is far behind the Japanese one. There's no way to save the slave girl that I know of in the English release.

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
This is the definition of every RPG games where your quest start is -Kill 10 slimes then for some reasons you fucking end up about to -Kill 4 Gods with the faith of humanity invovled

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes