RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I remember there was a guide to save the dog somewhere in the thread, can someone link it please?
I'm not sure where the guide is but basically after you save the dog the first time from the red slimes, sleep in the inn and go back to the map where it should be hiding out in a hidden area to the top right side of map. Sleep at the inn again and go back to the top left side of the map to meet up with it again and it should join you. You might need to be carrying a healing item during one of these steps. If you wait too long to do this, the dog will be eaten by the big red slime mini boss that spawns down the line as noted by the enemy sprite.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Its also a little buggy with this quest so I recommend keeping a save after you first see dog. Probably save after each step just incase.

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
I'm not sure where the guide is but basically after you save the dog the first time from the red slimes, sleep in the inn and go back to the map where it should be hiding out in a hidden area to the top right side of map. Sleep at the inn again and go back to the top left side of the map to meet up with it again and it should join you. You might need to be carrying a healing item during one of these steps. If you wait too long to do this, the dog will be eaten by the big red slime mini boss that spawns down the line as noted by the enemy sprite.
Just make sure to not enter the grasslands to the south (the place with the Horned Beasts), once you go that far the dog is unsavable.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
From my tests the dog can be dead after just starting up the mountain then returning, after finishing the mountain, after entering the grasslands OR still not be dead after entering the grasslands. Ive killed the huge red slime with dog alive (before finishing mountain I managed to spawn it and have female warrior kill it), later dog mysteriously died. Its really that buggy!

The most consistent thing to do is to save dog before doing anything at all with that damn mountain.

Last edited:

Nyvoclair

Jun 5, 2019
I found a key in the laboratory morgue but have no idea what that opens or where to go from there. Where should I go?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I found a key in the laboratory morgue but have no idea what that opens or where to go from there. Where should I go?
Check at the places that seem to have doors. The vertical walls have depressions or shadows that signal where a door should be.

Jamil583

Aug 8, 2021
I'm having an issue, I've arrived at the city but its not letting me progress with the story

May 8, 2018
I'm having an issue, I've arrived at the city but its not letting me progress with the story
You must complete all the different quest in the guild at the bottom left of the city. Upon completion you will get a new quest which will help progress the story.

KarinPurin

Sep 3, 2017
Did we have raw V3.0+ for this ? The ones with new content added ?
There's still no english version for the new 3.003 update but, if you want the japanese version, here you go:

Edit: just realize you're asking for raw version... I need my morning coffee before looking at board

Reactions: 0101NeedAName

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
Posting the guide! It's a bit outdated (more than a year?) but it's better than nothing. It's also on page 1, but it's kinda far down so morons like me miss it easy, lol.

Sep 21, 2021
Okay, so, here's that funny thing.

My game kept crashing during the fight with the BS, so I just kind of became sad. Just for the hell of it, I decided to try bypassing the fight by walking around him.

Well, guess what?

It fucking worked, lmao.

Do I miss anything by ignoring the fight?

Edit: Nvm, it's pretty much the end of the game.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes