RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Did anyone figure out how i can get the scenes where the mc and female mc are together with the ex slave girl?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Did anyone figure out how i can get the scenes where the mc and female mc are together with the ex slave girl?
I'd imagine it's ending 7 here.
Version 2.9 Extra Scenes
Walk through of original game(version 2.09) can be found on page 3

Devil Town- 1 Scene
-Demon Girl 7th Scene- Go to the inn in the town full of demons and you will get a scene if you sleep there

Golden Boy Quest - 5 Scenes
- Talk to him at the guild
- On the island run into monsters and you will automatically defeat them
- After defeating all of them you will get 2 scenes
- Blue Harpy Monster - Talk to her you will get the scene
- Red Snake Monster - Talk to her after getting the first scene
Demon Girl 8th Scene - Afterwards it will be night time, talk to demon girl and choose first option to get a scene, second option skips the scene entirely.
Afterward:
Island Day Time- Go to the beach and talk to backpack girl with a swimsuit
Island Day/Night Time- One of the tents will have the thief girl you can get her third scene from their.

After completing Golden Boy Quest - 2 additional scenes
1) Additional Samurai Scene
2)Additional Goggles Scene
3) Additional Priestess Scene
- Go to boat travel option after quest and click the second option from there you can choose who to invite
-Follow and interact with the person around the world til you get scene

*Secret Boss - Very difficult
-During Vacation Island, if you switch the island to night you can fight a secret boss
-Near the climbable cliffs there will be a light at night
-After interacting with it go the dragon statue and interact with it
-Once underground, go to the right and you will find a blue hallway leading up to a lizard fight
* I haven’t beaten this boss so I am unaware of what lies behind the fight

Female Alter Ego: can only choose 1 ending - 12 Scenes
8 Endings:
1) Inn Prostitute Route - You end up becoming a prostitute for an inn - 1 Scene

2) Church Route - You are sheltered by the church - No Scene

3) Pub Route - Work for the pub - No Scene

4) Happy Bandit Route - You sleep with the male bandit and mange to escape from him - 5 Scenes + 1 Universal Scene (4,5,6)

5) Happy Bandit Leader Route - You sleep with the bandit leader and manage to escape with some of the other slaves - 3 Scenes(Same As Ending 6) + 1 Universal Scene (4,5,6)

6 ) Bad Bandit Leader Route - You sleep with the bandit leader and you decide to stay with him. He then proceeds to torture you to death - 3 Scenes (Same as Ending 5) + 1 Universal Scene (4,5,6)

7)Good Aristocrat Route - You escape from the aristocrat and managed to be saved by your male counterpart and the thief girl - 2 Scenes (Same as Ending 8)

8) Bad Aristocrat Route - You get eaten by the black slime and you are killed while the other slave girl is forced to watch and also be consumed by the black slime-2 Scenes (Same as Ending 7)

Explanations to get each ending:
In order to start this you must first go the sorcery shop in the city. After getting an item use the item within the city and a cutscene will play. Afterwards go into the inn within the city play out that dialogue and then you can name your alter ego. From there you can get these endings.
* For Ending 7 you must talk to the thief girl before you transform into your alter-ego

Ending 1: Inn Prostitute Route
1) You must first get clothes, you can do this by going up to the church, talking to the pub owner, or talking to the male bandit and choosing the first option
2) Go to the inn and choose to work their(first option)
3) You will get some dialogue and then a scene will play

Ending 2: Church Route
1) You must first get clothes, you can do this by going up to the church, talking to the pub owner, or talking to the male bandit and choosing the first option
2) Then go the church and talk to the priest lady and choose to work their(first option)
3) Afterwards while playing as the male counterpart, you can find your female alter ego at the bottom left of the church in an area that is normally closed off.

Ending 3: Pub Route
2) Then go the pub located in the city and ask to work their their (first option)
3) Afterwards while playing as the male counterpart, you can find your female alter ego at the pub in the city.

Ending 4: Happy Bandit Route
1) Talk to the bandit to the left of the stairs that lead to the sewer (unclothed)
2) After some dialogue you will be given an option choose to follow him (second option)
3) After some more dialogue you will be given another option, choose to have sex with him (first option)
4) Afterward talk to him once again, do not leave the area
5) Some dialogue will play, you will be led to the thief hideout where more dialogue will play and then once you leave you will be given a choice
6) Choose to stick with the bandit (first option) and you will be led to his house, and interacting will give you a scene
7) Afterwards you must interact with the three different places, the bath, the table and the kitchen, each will provide you with a scene
8) Afterward interact with the bed and you will get some dialogue to play and given a choice
9) Choose to wake up out of bed(first option), choosing the second option will merely skip the scene
10) Interact with the thief and after some dialogue another option will play choose to have sex with him(first option), second option will merely skip the scene
11) Your character will wake up in the middle of the night, some dialogue will play and you just escape through the window and follow the path
12) Upon escaping you will be met with some dialogue and then your free (the only ending I've been able to obtain after being free is ending 2)

Ending 5: Happy Bandit Leader Route
1) Talk to the bandit to the left of the stairs that lead to the sewer (unclothed)
2) After some dialogue you will be given an option choose to follow him (second option)
3) After some more dialogue you will be given another option, choose to have sex with him (first option)
5) Some dialogue will play, you will be led to the thief hideout where more dialogue will play and then once you leave you will be given a choice
6) Choose to stick with the bandit leader (second option) and you will be led to bandit house, while in there interact with him and it will skip to the next day
7) Leave the house and go the bandit leader house and talk to him
8) Go to the bandit leader house bed and interact with it 3 times, each time is a new scene
9)After interacting 3 times you will be given a choice, choose to escape(first option) and you will see a cutscene of you escaping with other slaves almost meeting your male counterpart.

Ending 6: Bad Bandit Leader Route
6) Choose to stick with the bandit leader (second option) and you will be led to bandit house, while in there interact with him and it will skip to the next day
7) Leave the house and go the bandit leader house and talk to him
8) Go to the bandit leader house bed and interact with it 3 times, each time is a new scene
9)After interacting 3 times you will be given a choice, choose to not escape(second option), you will see a cutscene of the bandit leader torturing you to death.

Ending 7: Happy Aristocrat route
1) Before staring the alter-ego stuff, make sure to talk to the thief lady
2) Talk to the bandit to the left of the stairs that lead to the sewer (unclothed)
3) After some dialogue you will be given an option choose to follow him (second option)
4) After some more dialogue you will be given another option, choose not to have sex with him(second option)
5) Afterward talk to him once again, do not leave the area
6) Some dialogue will play, you will be led to the thief hideout where more dialogue will play and then you will be locked in a cell
7) Go upstairs and interact with the jail door and then go back down and interact with the question mark
8) You will see some dialogue, and then a cutscene of you staring at the room
9) Then go back upstairs and some dialogue will play and then interact with the bed once more
10) You will be led to the aristocrat house, and after some dialogue where you will be introduced to slave girl, you will be given a scene
11) Leave the room and some scene of you exploring the house will play
12) Interact with the circle next to the bed and a scene will play
13) Afterward some dialogue will play and you will leave the house with the slave girl
14) Outside the mansion as you are about to get attacked by two me, you spot your male counterpart who then saves you.

Ending 8: Bad Aristocrat Route
3) After some more dialogue you will be given another option, choose not to have sex with him(second option)
5) Some dialogue will play, you will be led to the thief hideout where more dialogue will play and then you will be locked in a cell
6) Go upstairs and interact with the jail door and then go back down and interact with the question mark
7) You will see some dialogue, and then a cutscene of you staring at the room
8) Then go back upstairs and some dialogue will play and then interact with the bed once more
9) You will be led to the aristocrat house, and after some dialogue where you will be introduced to slave girl, you will be given a scene
10) Leave the room and some scene of you exploring the house will play
11) Interact with the circle next to the bed and a scene will play
12) Afterward some dialogue will play and you will leave the house with the slave girl
13) Outside the mansion as you are about to get attacked by two me, and you run away
14) Outside the mansion the door is locked so you decide to sneak through the sewer
15) You will see a scene of the black slime killing your female counterpart while the slave is forced to watch
* Note that the black slime intro will slightly change, without ending 8 the intro will consist of random black slimes forming together, after obtaining ending 8 the black slime will be formed by the slime surrounding the slave girl
*Note even if you kill the black slime before doing this ending, the black slime will still kill your female counterpart

Save Files
Save 23 - Unlocked Aristocrat Bad Ending and Killed Black Slime Combined With Slave Girl
Save 24 - Killed Normal Black Slime ( Didn't do any feminization or island quests)

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Ending 7 the girl and the ex slave go to live in green town but no scenes of them together

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Ending 7 the girl and the ex slave go to live in green town but no scenes of them together
I think that's just where their story ends. You can later visit them in Green Town in the nearest house. If you mean that there's no h-scenes with them, well... It's probably for the better. The slave girl suffered enough.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
I think that's just where their story ends. You can later visit them in Green Town in the nearest house. If you mean that there's no h-scenes with them, well... It's probably for the better. The slave girl suffered enough.
No not the slave girl and not h-scene,there are pictures featuring the mc and female mc trying to get laid but thr girl appears ,others featuring them living in the zombie village and other with them looking for the girl.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
No not the slave girl and not h-scene,there are pictures featuring the mc and female mc trying to get laid but thr girl appears ,others featuring them living in the zombie village and other with them looking for the girl.
Yeah, I saw those in the pictures folder, too. I'm thinking they're not implemented in the game. Perhaps they're meant for a later update.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
20220527232527.png

If you mean this scene, it's a post game thing it seems. I was wondering if there was more to the break the contract with Evil ending and found out you can go back to Green Town afterwards and choose to settle with Mercy if you did the Ending 7 of her thing. The innkeeper had an option to settle down with as well but I haven't tried it yet but god is this epilogue depressing from what I've done so far.

Edit: Guess there's a better ending if you reverse time after the thing and choose the new option that shows up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beyo

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
View attachment 1835659

If you mean this scene, it's a post game thing it seems. I was wondering if there was more to the break the contract with Evil ending and found out you can go back to Green Town afterwards and choose to settle with Mercy if you did the Ending 7 of her thing. The innkeeper had an option to settle down with as well but I haven't tried it yet but god is this epilogue depressing from what I've done so far.

Edit: Guess there's a better ending if you reverse time after the thing and choose the new option that shows up.
Break contract?how?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Break contract?how?
At the end game area, choose to kill the sorcerers (not sure if the option for the red one matters cause but I did her boss battle). This will trigger an end game talk with Evil and choose the 2nd option where you listen to her (first option leads to an immediate ending). From here you should be left with only Merc in your party and Dog if you save it. Settling down with the innkeeper will unlock a new h scene with her and kick you back to the game after you see the scene. You can trigger the Evil ending you skipped over by talking to her in the demon village.

And of course there's the Mercy + Evals ending if they settled down in green town. There are 3 endings involved in this one. The go to work ending has 2 routes, grabbing Evals hand will end it right away while running away will trigger a fairly long epilogue thing that concludes in the option to NG+ right away or reversing time. Reversing time will kick you back to the point you went to work with a new option that will lead to the South Village ending.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Besides,does something change if we kill the black slime in the sewers before we pick the go to work stuff?hmm actually it seems that the neo slime dont appear in the sewers,eben with the big door being open.

Last edited:

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
And yeah the epilogue is quite sad,but the worst part is that the best ending of mercy and evals dont feature postgame stuff,it forces you to ng+

Jun 1, 2017
Can someone help me, it happens when i start a new game. I tried to use save file this error didin't pop out. If someone could send save file after new game it might work

Last edited:

raith

Jul 30, 2017
so is there a new guide to get all of the scenes this time around? I'm seeing some new things with Actor0 that I would very much like to know how to get

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes