RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
I hav'nt read any comments, but im wondering if there is any "scenes" since there isnt anything in the tags, but is in the pictures.

somesomefool

Apr 29, 2020
1653749729589.png
ok here is another error

edit: honestly about to pop a bloodvessel, no idea what could be causing this, using jp locale and jp loc emu on top just for good measure, but no dice; any ideas?

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Besides,does something change if we kill the black slime in the sewers before we pick the go to work stuff?hmm actually it seems that the neo slime dont appear in the sewers,eben with the big door being open.
Nothing changes even with neo slime killed (killed it before breaking the statue). I'm going to need to try to do a run without saving south village to see what happens and maybe killing the vampire.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
View attachment 1836353
ok here is another error

edit: honestly about to pop a bloodvessel, no idea what could be causing this, using jp locale and jp loc emu on top just for good measure, but no dice; any ideas?
The only guess I have is that the program you're using to exact the archive is being stupid and fucking up the unicode file names. 7-zip is my program of choice since it's free and handles unicode filenames properly.

somesomefool

Apr 29, 2020
The only guess I have is that the program you're using to exact the archive is being stupid and fucking up the unicode file names. 7-zip is my program of choice since it's free and handles unicode filenames properly.
unfortunately I'm using 7-zip as well so no luck on that front
although I may have found a fix by taking default rpg VX files and chucking them in the directory; lots of missing files get in smoothly and now it kind of works somehow

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
no idea what could be causing this, using jp locale and jp loc emu on top just for good measure, but no dice; any ideas?
Did you had jp locale configured before extracting the game? re-extract again using it, because if you don't the file names are changed during extraction

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes