RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

pkiekow

Dec 27, 2019
iirc the first time you're able to enter the forest, save the dog from the red slimes. Sleep in the inn, then go back to the forest and find the dog in a hidden area in the top right corner of the map. Sleep again and find the dog again in the top left corner of the map. The last opportunity you have to get the dog will be after you depart south. Once you go south, the dog is dead.
do you have the imagens of the spots that dog are? because i benn looking him for hours

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
do you have the imagens of the spots that dog are? because i benn looking him for hours
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Give the dog a healing item. After resting in the inn, you can find the dog on your next visit in the top left part of the forest. This time the dog isn't very hidden. You should be able to find her on your own. If the dog is somehow not there, then advance the storyline, but these steps should be enough.

imsinbat

Nov 29, 2017
I play NG+ and talk him but can't get quest. What conditions are needed?
Golden Boy Quest - 5 Scenes
- Talk to him at the guild
- On the island run into monsters and you will automatically defeat them
- After defeating all of them you will get 2 scenes
- Blue Harpy Monster - Talk to her you will get the scene
- Red Snake Monster - Talk to her after getting the first scene
Demon Girl 8th Scene - Afterwards it will be night time, talk to demon girl and choose first option to get a scene, second option skips the scene entirely.
Afterward:
Island Day Time- Go to the beach and talk to backpack girl with a swimsuit
Island Day/Night Time- One of the tents will have the thief girl you can get her third scene from their.

pkiekow

Dec 27, 2019
Give the dog a healing item. After resting in the inn, you can find the dog on your next visit in the top left part of the forest. This time the dog isn't very hidden. You should be able to find her on your own. If the dog is somehow not there, then advance the storyline, but these steps should be enough.
THANK YOU!! You saved me!!

Reactions: Beyo

pkiekow

Dec 27, 2019
I play NG+ and talk him but can't get quest. What conditions are needed?
Golden Boy Quest - 5 Scenes
- Talk to him at the guild
- On the island run into monsters and you will automatically defeat them
- After defeating all of them you will get 2 scenes
- Blue Harpy Monster - Talk to her you will get the scene
- Red Snake Monster - Talk to her after getting the first scene
Demon Girl 8th Scene - Afterwards it will be night time, talk to demon girl and choose first option to get a scene, second option skips the scene entirely.
Afterward:
Island Day Time- Go to the beach and talk to backpack girl with a swimsuit
Island Day/Night Time- One of the tents will have the thief girl you can get her third scene from their.
wait where the place the harpy and snake are? and demon girl?

Sep 5, 2018
Okay, I'm both happy that I reached the "Most complete" END (progress 126) without spoilers and have mixed feelings about it in general because... DAMN.

Anyway, for those who wonder how to get it, or at least this is how I think I got it:

For those who just want to see the ending I'll attach my save file. Simply choose the rewind option and follow the last couple steps of the "Guide" above.

Reactions: yutshu_chan

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Okay, I'm both happy that I reached the "Most complete" END (progress 126) without spoilers and have mixed feelings about it in general because... DAMN.

Anyway, for those who wonder how to get it, or at least this is how I think I got it:

For those who just want to see the ending I'll attach my save file. Simply choose the rewind option and follow the last couple steps of the "Guide" above.
Didn't even realize that #886 contained a guide for getting two obscure endings. I thought read through all the comments, but I missed out on this one. Thanks.

Sep 5, 2018
Okay, if what I got last time was the "bitter END", this time I got the "TRUE true END" by tweaking a bit

Anyway, really, Takamakuran games are gems that you could continue digging up for more gems

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Dog getting both weight and wind infusions by level 88 as well as metamorphing into the strongest at AOE in the game is a pleasant surprise.
Does anybody know if the Sun Fang that you get from vacation island have any special properties?

Reactions: fulmetal

bastard0303

Jan 9, 2021
in the dream pavillion you can find red sorcerer, if you talk to her she talks about the first and oldest devil, and asks you to destroy it. anyone know if this is something you can actually do? or is it just lore stuff?

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
in the dream pavillion you can find red sorcerer, if you talk to her she talks about the first and oldest devil, and asks you to destroy it. anyone know if this is something you can actually do? or is it just lore stuff?
Seems like it's lore stuff. If it's a thing you can do it's very very well hidden.
We'll have to see how it shakes out when/if Takamakuran makes another game

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Gotta say, fighting the 3 sorcerers all at once at level 50 (or less, merc was 50 everyone else was lower) was uh something else. Thought the fight would never end but I didn't want to quit since I was already like 20-30 mins into the fight. I actually came here looking to see if I missed something after playing blind the whole time (rip dog) and then, when I didn't find anything, I did one more attack and won. Lmao. After using both the absolute recoveries I found that seems like some really good balance.
Another gem from this dev.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Has anyone gotten the "adventuring with a devil" and "together" achievements? They should be related to ivel end after killing the sorcerors and taking eval's hand in the epilogue but they aren't showing up in my achievement list. Also dog befriended isn't either but I think I might know why that is.
edit:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes