RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Could somebody tell me what nature of fetishes/kinks this game has?? The tags don't tell me shit but review and replies makes me believe there is a lot of sexual content. Or is it all just truly vanilla??

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Could somebody tell me what nature of fetishes/kinks this game has?? The tags don't tell me shit but review and replies makes me believe there is a lot of sexual content. Or is it all just truly vanilla??
There is a lot of vanilla content, if you just mean vaginal sex between the protagonist and others. Some groping and sexual harassment. A fair share of scenes border on rape, and a few are straight-up rape, but almost all exempt the graphic and depraved nature of the act. Instead, you mostly get this lewd emphasis on both parties feeling good. Some fetishes are limited to one or two scenes, or just have a few CGs: oral sex, group sex, loli, necrophilia, and etc.

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
How do I get back to the ??? cave? I was there but decided not to enter and then went some other places. Now I dont know how go back there. Talking to the Red Mage again does not help.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
So, quick question. Does this game have the MC go female from the get-go or is it only for certain scenes?
Neither. What happens is there's an artifact that the MC can find in a store at a certain point that creates a female version of the MC. This happens outside the main story, so it's up to you to find it.

Reactions: Susan Xandera

Dark_Matter

Jun 25, 2021
How do I fix the game
Everytime I press new game it's exit the game it's almost doing the same thing when going to the green town.
I don't know if there's is other place
I'm playing on joiplay

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
any idea how to fix this? i already downloaded rtp vx ace
Read about locale emulator or encoding the archive extractor for japanese.

Or download the Japanese language pack for your OS. Might work, might not.

Also, move your folder from Downloads. The actual path to reach the file might be too long. It's something like Users/appdata/local/.../download/game. So move it to C: or D: directly or something like that.

applegod

Sep 12, 2017
Is there a way to avoid killing sorcerers to hit the green town endings or is that the only way?

also I skimmed through the videos that someone posted way earlier and none of them had the cgs with MC going into the slime, so how do you get to that point?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a way to avoid killing sorcerers to hit the green town endings or is that the only way?

also I skimmed through the videos that someone posted way earlier and none of them had the cgs with MC going into the slime, so how do you get to that point?
The Green Town endings are only available by killing the sorcerers and parting ways with Evil. Staying with Evil or keeping all sorcerers alive will lock you out of those endings. I'm going to assume you don't mean the slime girl's scenes and you're actually talking about another CG. Before you kill all the sorcerers, go to the magic shop in the city and purchase an artifact. You'll then start the newest available content. Save as you go, because there's many path deviations from here on out that lead to different endings. If you rather not experiment and explore every path, you can follow the guide I wrote on #767. Obviously there will be spoilers.

applegod

Sep 12, 2017
The Green Town endings are only available by killing the sorcerers and parting ways with Evil. Staying with Evil or keeping all sorcerers alive will lock you out of those endings. I'm going to assume you don't mean the slime girl's scenes and you're actually talking about another CG. Before you kill all the sorcerers, go to the magic shop in the city and purchase an artifact. You'll then start the newest available content. Save as you go, because there's many path deviations from here on out that lead to different endings. If you rather not experiment and explore every path, you can follow the guide I wrote on #767. Obviously there will be spoilers.
So since I'm in pontif end this time, they just chill in green town forever?
I mean the scene with MC hugging the slave girl in the slime, cg 55.

Thanks for that guide, I somehow missed that one.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
So since I'm in pontif end this time, they just chill in green town forever?
I mean the scene with MC hugging the slave girl in the slime, cg 55.

Thanks for that guide, I somehow missed that one.
Right, they'll just chill there. You'll be able to see that CG you want by viewing the ending I mentioned. After following my guide up to the point of picking the "Work" choice, you'll eventually reach another choice afterward. Pick the first option.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know what happened to Takamakuran? He made three bangers back to back and then just poofed.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
How to get the dog i aways find his dead body i cant figure how to have as companion?
iirc the first time you're able to enter the forest, save the dog from the red slimes. Sleep in the inn, then go back to the forest and find the dog in a hidden area in the top right corner of the map. Sleep again and find the dog again in the top left corner of the map. The last opportunity you have to get the dog will be after you depart south. Once you go south, the dog is dead.

Reactions: Triskey
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes