RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Zalgo

Aug 4, 2017
Can you still get the endings without the dog? Or better yet is there a flag I can change to get the dog?

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Can you still get the endings without the dog? Or better yet is there a flag I can change to get the dog?
Gonna be honest here pal but you could just, you know, read the thread? The topic of the dog has been covered to death. There are multiple guides on how to save her, you just need to look for 2 seconds.

Zalgo

Aug 4, 2017
Welp my main question is there a flag I can change to get the dog which has not been answered to the best of my search. I have already put over 50 hours into this game I'm not restarting now.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Welp my main question is there a flag I can change to get the dog which has not been answered to the best of my search. I have already put over 50 hours into this game I'm not restarting now.
Flag wise, no clue. Ending wise, I'm not sure if the dog had a major effect on any of the endings. The game is pretty variable in this aspect since it keeps a track of who you saved and who you didn't and can change some ending scenes based on that. There is a NG+ which can quickly let you speed run the game to get other endings.

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
The only difference in ending that I am personally aware of is that the dog is present at the ending scene - also you can play with the dog at the Noble's Island which is super cute.

The cut-off point to get the dog is killing the bird monster with Hero near the beginning of the game and then proceeding south. As long as you save her before then you'll be good. Otherwise yeah she's gone for good.

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
How do you settle down with warrior and the other girls? After the killing the sorcerers and separating with ival

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
If you NG+ it takes like an hour to replay everything while fast forwarding text (if you remember everything to do). Talking from the experience of beating this game dozens of times. Though making sure the dog survives is a little iffy and I would recommend saving at every opportunity to guarantee the dog survives.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
You dont need any file to download from other people. If using WinRAR file archiver - just set correct codepage before you extract game from archive. Use codepage "932 (ANSI/OEM)".
View attachment 1837025
This is common to winrar that it doesn't recognise it corretly. 7-zip may have same problem as WinRAR.
BandiZIP is way better with codepage detection.
Ok i fixed with this, thx!

Reactions: Mr Technician

SlaSmerk

Nov 26, 2022
I found only 2 more impressive ores in the ice elemental room, but there should have been 3 of them. Please tell me where to find the third one

WanderC

Jul 6, 2021
Probably the most complete save file.
#29 after settling in, both Green Town ending unlocked (cant have sex with other girls after settling in)
#30 before settling in, (in case I missed a scene, there's also Inn Keeper ending that cant be viewed from Gallery) Haven't done Black Slime questline, maybe there's a scene idk?

Missing :
-White Mage (I need to replay the game all the way from start till the end to get this scene, Im not doin that)
-Few Dogs? (Idk bout this one, not really important because its just an image)
I start NG+ with his save and unlock white mage, remain dog, dragon devil scene.(save file 12, done black slime and golden boy quest)
But you still need his save file if you wanna view scene can't be viewed from gallery (save file 29, 30)
P.S Sr for my bad english

Reactions: ReignBloodark

BurnAss

Mar 1, 2020
Damn super boss in mountain is the hardest i swear, even with awakened protect that asshole still hit me with 100 damage
Any tips to beat that asshole in diff 2 ?
Edit : In order to open that boss you need to beat all mini boss first

Last edited:

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I don't know how to fix the problem with opening a new game, i am using 7-zip instead of win-rar.
Could try: Setting japanese locals to system when unzipping. Or an unzipper that can keep japanese unicode intact. Just my gut feeling.

Jun 18, 2020
Anyone mind sharing pre-genderbend saves with the bandit girl and slave girl saved ? I just reached the end and I realized that I fucked up.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes