RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
So i went to island second time, got fire cloth and frost cloth from bosses there. Do they combine somehow? Because they look totally useless

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
There's a room where you can sleep in the castle to the left I think it was and that will trigger the scene with one maid when sleeping. After that scene you should be able to trigger the scene with the other maid by talking to her in the 2nd floor hallway from memory.

Dec 7, 2020
ok i am stumped, i followed the guide and ive gotten pretty much everything, except. idk how to do the aborgine queen. ive seduced all the others in the village but all she says is that she tried fighting the church, people make it sound like u can do her right after seducing the rest of the village but do i have to do it after fighting the blue sorcerer? and the blackslime ran away at the bandit fort i went to the double doors and they are barred shut for me.

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
Probably the most complete save file.
#29 after settling in, both Green Town ending unlocked (cant have sex with other girls after settling in)
#30 before settling in, (in case I missed a scene, there's also Inn Keeper ending that cant be viewed from Gallery) Haven't done Black Slime questline, maybe there's a scene idk?

Missing :
-White Mage (I need to replay the game all the way from start till the end to get this scene, Im not doin that)
-Few Dogs? (Idk bout this one, not really important because its just an image)

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone have a full CG with all END/Erotica from the latest vers. 3.004 ? ty!

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
I couldn't download the image with the japanese character.

However, the WinRAR fix worked.

Could someone pin or link this in the OP?

If you are having problems with ?stil02 not being present, use WinRAR and set the unicode to japanese to do so:

In order for it to work, you CANNOT let the files be overwritten. You need to delete the broken extraction, open it with winrar, highlight BOTH files, press Crtl+E and then choose japanese, then extract while still having winrar open using the second option from the left.

DeuSJS

Dec 21, 2019
The art in this game is such a strange mix of shitty and amazing. The style makes it look like art by someone who is just starting to do digital art, but the quality of the art is really good.

Zalgo

Aug 4, 2017
I was looking at the guide and saw you could get a dog I go to get it and it's dead it's been eaten by the big red slime. Bros I did not sign up for these feels. It did not help the guide being in engrish. Fuck I'm sad now.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Always had this ENOENT error when trying to start a game:

???????? Errno::ENOENT ?????????????????????? ??????????????????
????:
No such file or directory - Graphics/Tilesets/?stil02 ** backtrace:
(??ks_?????????):140:in 'initialize'! ??ks_?????????):140:in new ( ??ks_????????? ):140:in load_bitmap'( ???????? ver1.03 ):366:in load_bitmap( Cache ):69:in tileset'! Spriteset_Map ):47:in block in load_tileset( Spriteset_Map ):46:in each'! Spriteset_Map ):46:in each_with_index'( Spriteset_Map ):46:in load tileset ( Spriteset Map ):193:in update tileset'(
Spriteset Map ):178:in update'! ?????????????):582:in update'! ???????? ):378:in update ( ?????? ):190:in update'! ??????? ):230:in update'! Scene_Map ):89:in update_for_fade'( Scene_Map ):97:in block in fade_loop'( Scene_Map ):95:in times'! Scene_Map ):95:in fade_loop'( Scene_Map ):104:in fadein'! Scene_Map ):226:in post_transfer'( Scene_Map ):205:in perform_transfer'( Scene_Map ):166:in update_transfer_player'( Scene_Map ):78:in update_scene'( Scene_Map ):65:in update'! Scene_Base ):14:in main'! SceneManager):22:in run'( Exit-EX ):121 :in run'( Exit-EX ):130:in block in <main>':1:in block in rgss_main':1:in loop'll:in -rgss_main'( Exit-EX):130:in <main>'ruby:in eval'
Solution / Fix: Navigate into game folder, Graphics>Tilesets and rename üustil02.png to 「stil02.png. Relaunch game, issue fixed.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes