RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
Bruh, just got through two of the big endings, and god its left me with the same warm fuzzy feeling as I did watching stuff like the Persona games. A sense of feeling really happy/sad watching the ending and immediately thinking thoughts of "I wanna see what happens next!" even though I'm hit with the End screen. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Beyo

dumbuldorcorc

Oct 28, 2017
an error occurs at the start of the game with a missing file Graphics/Tilesets/stil02
solution is to add special character to **still02 file. Wich was discussed on 39 page

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You get more eventually in the story but it takes a bit. You can get cleric after the vampire castle I think and warrior after beating her in her home (estate location in bottom left of world map). You can also get goggles but that requires having beaten the game at least once.

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
I'm now replaying the game for about the third or fourth time, but on Joiplay this time. And of course, immediately, I run into this problem- the character art blocks the menu options! Of course I know they're there, but this is aesthetically unpleasing.

Does anyone have a script modification that would fix this so they're behind the menu layer instead?

KadeAway

Jan 17, 2024
I couldn't find anybody talking about this, apologies in advance if I didn't look hard enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wanted to share this just in case this was a chance encounter as I'm about to get my teeth kicked in.

Reactions: Beyo

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's a hidden boss like you said and even has a unique drop. I looked into it at the time since I figured there would be a fourth one to coincide with the 4 element (it drops thunder pelt and the ice and fire bosses drop ice and fire cloth) but didn't find anything. The only thing that comes close is the weed queen but all she drops is anti-para and a healing charm.

Greediestestest

Jul 25, 2020
Can anyone help me with this, please?
I found this in other person comment:

When extracting from the ZIP file, instead of using the Extract options from right clicking, double click to open the ZIP, then press CTRL+E, and select "932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS)". Afterwards, you should be able to extract it. The question marks in the error are most likely Japanese symbols that get converted to unknown characters, which mess with the code from what I can assume.

to be more precise as this person forgot to mention it... open it with WinRar and there do ctrl+E and select that 932.
I had same problem and it fixed it for me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Porito and Bigwakka

Greediestestest

Jul 25, 2020
How do i solve this problem?
View attachment 3199774
I found this in other person comment:

When extracting from the ZIP file, instead of using the Extract options from right clicking, double click to open the ZIP, then press CTRL+E, and select "932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS)". Afterwards, you should be able to extract it. The question marks in the error are most likely Japanese symbols that get converted to unknown characters, which mess with the code from what I can assume.

to be more precise as this person forgot to mention it... open it with WinRar and there do ctrl+E and select that 932.
I had same problem (but I did not have Japanese symbols) and it fixed it for me

121ffeuin

Oct 12, 2023
I'm inside the city sewers, got here after the bandit raid, looking for a demon, but I can't figure out where I have to go, saw a cutscene where a person slowly goes to sewers 2 and now I'm stuck, any help?

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes