Belphegor

May 23, 2017
Well, I was quite surprised by the technical quality of the game honestly. Much more animation (as opposed to still render) than usual, and not necessarily on the usual points (i.e. : thrusting/sex position). boudica getting thrown on the ground, the fight scene, all that is pretty fluid (even the pivoting of the camera when clicking on the arrow in our chamber felt unnusual). You can see that the dev is actually putting some heart into this game. slight critic on the ultra-generic sex scenes music maybe.

The characters are pretty nice too, attractive (yet not all perfect model type. maybe slight symptom of big boobs everywhere but eh), with their own things. that said, outside of flashbacks, Christy best looking one, then stacy imo :p

the plot is also pretty nice and well handled for now, we'll have to see how well it all comes together later.

I'd say the greatest interogation is how much of a single-path/visual novel the game is going to be. Until now all choices have had isolated events that have had no visible future consequence, so I wonder how much divergence and decision-making we'll get. the power system with point on us and the subjects has much potential for that, but that depends on how its handled, and I know that making choices with consequences (in events, dialogues and possibilities) add a lot of work for the devs.

all in all, like what I have seen and have good hopes for this game, congrats to the dev for the work done to this point :)

Reactions: ghosty20 and lionmc

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Faaaaaantastic game!
Not a fan of the femdom with Bridgette but its cool, totally fits with her character and hopefully we'll be able to flip the script on her eventually.

I'm super excited to play with our powers and see what we can do!

Reactions: lionmc

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Beautiful renders!
I find the studio name funny because I've always been a fan of the other way around, CFNM. After all, I want women to wear their stockings to bed, not take them off! :p

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Beautiful renders!
I find the studio name funny because I've always been a fan of the other way around, CFNM. After all, I want women to wear their stockings to bed, not take them off! :p
There is a touch of that too, in a couple of situations the MC ends up on the receiving end of the naked embarrassment. Definitely not the focus but we like to stir things around from time to time.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Great game. My only bugbear is that the grammar needs some work, but I like the game enough that I'm okay with mostly ignoring it

Reactions: lionmc
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes