dunhill

May 3, 2017
Not really. They have to put in the time to write and render and code all of it. Which again, is not their main business model.

Like I said, I'm not happy about the slow pace of the game because it's such a high quality(it's very rare to have a good mind control + revenge story in western games) and I even said awhile back that there are too many animation for the amount of progression for the game. But at the end of the day, the devs choose their main business model to focus on while this game is a side project.

On their last post they reflected what they learn while making the game, and hoped that the next update will be more focused. Whether that will happened or not, idk. As happy as I'm to see an update, I know it's not really worth the download just yet because it's moving so slowly.

Not per render count. It's the second biggest update(this one is 400 while the biggest one is 500). But it's split among two routes, which with the already small updates it's even more noticeable that's all.
its not that i don't like the game, i do... BUT from the last 2ep it seems to me that the game updates is getting smaller and smaller updates without counting the renders.. as for advertising i still stand by my comment, for example a big company like Rockstar would make their game then go out and spend double on ads than what it cost to make the game and back in the olden days (some small time devs still do it today) would make demos of their games and give it away for free..

i do understand that the game dev don't concider this as their money maker but if they was to dump more time and effort into it more ppl will flock to them.. just my 2cents.. still like the game..

Reactions: MarcelPappas

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
its not that i don't like the game, i do... BUT from the last 2ep it seems to me that the game updates is getting smaller and smaller updates without counting the renders.. as for advertising i still stand by my comment, for example a big company like Rockstar would make their game then go out and spend double on ads than what it cost to make the game and back in the olden days (some small time devs still do it today) would make demos of their games and give it away for free..

i do understand that the game dev don't concider this as their money maker but if they was to dump more time and effort into it more ppl will flock to them.. just my 2cents.. still like the game..
I don't know their setup, but if they have to juggle their safe bet and something that is a lot riskier I get why they don't want it. And I don't know how much they make from selling their comics, but it's probably a bit better then hoping that people would flock over to their patreon.

Rape/non consent/Mind control and other similar things don't do super well in terms of patreon(In terms of TOS and money), which sucks but that's a fact.

For the advertising thing, honesty at this point I get what you are saying I just don't see it the same way.

Last edited:
Reactions: dunhill

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
is there any walkthrough because the game ended after the scene with Jenny
I am curious as well. I was looking forward to playing a MC game which I didn't know about even though it has had more than a year and a half of development behind it, but this game is extremely short if it ends after the sex scene with Jenny (after the photoshoot with Alex and the redhead).

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I'm conflicted.
Alex is best girl, but my character seems more attracted to Corinne.
I mean, sure, the character seems MOST attracted to Sharon, but her hair style makes her look foolish. Ain't no way I'm falling for that.

Reactions: OrcDra

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
One thing I really appreciate about this game is the writing. It's genuinely witty and funny at times, that's hard to come across in these kinds of games.

I really like the game and it has decent replay value with how your choices influence which girl you'll see the most of, but the updates are really slow aren't they? I haven't played in like half a year and there's little content added, though the quality does make up for it a bit. It the game keeps up this quality, and gets to be reasonably lengthy (I do hope there's some content for the asian teacher down the line...), I don't mind it taking years to get made. I just worry that with updates this slow the project might end up dropped before delivering.

John1990032

Nov 15, 2020
I wonder why putting Brigitte in the game that much if she'll stay out of reach. Maybe they have a plan to make her become part of MC's slaves maybe i'm just hoping for nothing. If i understood everything right it is possible.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I wonder why putting Brigitte in the game that much if she'll stay out of reach. Maybe they have a plan to make her become part of MC's slaves maybe i'm just hoping for nothing. If i understood everything right it is possible.
I suspect that we will, though it might not be any time soon. We're learning a lot from those memory crystals though, which IIRC is information that she doesn't know we have. Already I'm pretty sure that what gives immunity to another master's control is that Eye of Horus charm she wears, though it certainly won't be as simple as just taking it off of her, I'm sure that even without it we would need to be strong to control her. Not to mention that with the conceit of needing to make girls embarrassed to control them we'd need to find a way to get to her in that way too.

Vor123

Feb 9, 2019
I suspect that we will, though it might not be any time soon. We're learning a lot from those memory crystals though, which IIRC is information that she doesn't know we have. Already I'm pretty sure that what gives immunity to another master's control is that Eye of Horus charm she wears, though it certainly won't be as simple as just taking it off of her, I'm sure that even without it we would need to be strong to control her. Not to mention that with the conceit of needing to make girls embarrassed to control them we'd need to find a way to get to her in that way too.
To be honest, I'm already dreaming about it)
But dealing with Bridget must be very difficult. If in the plot she plays the role of a strong woman controlling the main character, then she should have both physical strength and willpower.

The path to her submission should be a real challenge. Only then will the expectations be met)

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Really liked it. Not usually a fan of mind control games but actually enjoyed this one.

Spotted some incorrectly labeled lines (like after the pool photoshoot, text box name saying Sharon when Alex is talking).

Reactions: Vor123 and lionmc

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
well I just finished the game and can't find scene in the first page I don't know that it is in game or not because I replay 3 time to make sure I didn't miss anything it is pic 5 6 7 order form left to right in the first page if it has pls tell how to get it.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes