Ren'Py - The Mind Society [v0.5] [Adventures in ENF]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Silver2301

Looks really promising really looking forward to this one.
    Since it's only like a demo, I can't really give a full review yet but totally recommended to everyone really loved the concept and story and I think I don't need to say that the renders and animation are absolutely amazing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Drako

This game is on another lvl from the good renders to the amazing animation to the perfectly fit music . However this is not what got me into this one , it is the interesting plot and characters . Even that this game is still in early development you cant help but get attached to the story and the unique characters that make it feel alive . What this game need now is take out the blurriness from some renders and put it on ultra HD + couple months in development and it will become one of the best games ever.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MagicHat

Review for 0.4. Very much a set up/prologue chapter, setting out what has happened, what kind of game to expect, the system of play and tone. A mind control game with strong focus on enf (embarrassed naked female), some fantasy/mystic element to it, there is some sex but this is more about the setting up, teasing of the main character and getting the females embarrassed and naked.

Positives:

-I like the adventuresofenf logo start (though quite loud), can’t think what it makes me recall...

-Found gameplay simple to get a grips with bar one issue (in negatives), the noise for “you can click on this” helps ensure nothing is missed.

-A variety of ladies whose relations with the main character (game keen to ensure one doesn’t think incest given set up) are different, they look different from each other to stand out bar one aspect (see negative). Some are better established then others as one would expect for a set up but one gets a sense of their confidence they have and their varied relationship with the main character at this point. Not afraid for females to have the power in a situation.

-Lovely bath imagination shots that stood out for me, a mixture of poses for the ladies and I found them sexy, one comic so far but allows for going beyond the group for a bit of further fantasy.

-The limits to the powers set out and will be curious to see how the improving the abilities goes in practice. Gives a replayability (or loading up) as one has to pick when to choose to use the power (get two ability to use power out of three “do you use power or not”) and game has ensured the ability is not overpowered with things like that.

-Has a nice vein of humour running through it, willing to laugh about it’s situation

-ENF is a key part of it and does that well. A gentle blush, uses the covering sometimes to add a teasing scene, gets the posing right and the sense of embarrassment. Being able to do a clothed enf scene (ecf) was very well done, recognizing it is not just about the nudity but about situation and followed that scene up really well if go into teacher’s lounge.

-Visually it looked good, some nice panning up (or down) the female form, knows how to create a good visual image, character models worked.

-With comics and… other things shown, shows it can wander off the lead and his group to do something different.

-Initially wasn't too sure about the society but builds into it well, adds a bit of mystery and sense of other things that might come in, gives a route into other potential aspects (like what it does for the end of the demo) and characters.

-Chooses a good point to end, left me wanting more and intrigued by what had just been shown. Screenshots like the car enf and poker suggests were it might go

Negative

-While there are a variety of ladies, they all have large breasts. I don’t know the patroen audience, this could be very much what they want and demand but not sure this is a good idea for a wider audience. Some will love all these large bosoms, some won’t be fussed, some will find it off putting, a wider range of chest and bottom size would perhaps appeal to a wider range of tastes.

-While I found most of the system easy to use and understand, in the TV room and bedroom, I did click on the wrong arrows more then once. I felt the direction I was expecting to take where I wished to go, it was not the same as what the game thought I meant.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Miraculeux

Beautiful models with big boobs. Mind control with an interesting story. Great animations. From the overall look and feel of the game, it's obvious the creator has put a lot of attention into the game. As of 0.4c the game is a bit short, but it shows a lot of potential to be one of the best games.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

elm0

based on 0.4b version.

first of all- this is not a sandbox(wrong tag or trick?). i mean zero sandbox in this version- sandbox not mean be stuck in 2-4 locations. second- by code this is novel, not a sandbox. third- story length is 5-15 minutes.

to be honest- CG not bad and that give +1 star.

(explanation for 1 star basic- i was tricked to play this game- no sandbox(at moment reviewing game has tag "sandbox"), 0.4b version have content like 0.01 beta or tech demo)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

hasan234

Excellent start to a promising looking game, the models and poses are well done(some of them a little blurry and/or lighting is not the best) the story seems interesting enough, there's no real sex yet but the teasing was pretty good and hope the future update has more teasing and some sex, hope it also comes with the other good random encounters other games have like peeping on your roommates in the shower and all that with multiple scenes to keep the game fresh(imo important in sandbox games)
    The translations were more than passible which is a good sign.
    I'll keep a lookout for this game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Moricano

Spectacular animation and also the renderings of the characters.
    Interesting story starts.
    It is worth an excellent note because the animation is perfect because it mixes music + sex sound + the animation of the gestures all at the same time this is professional work, like computer games like Tomb Rayder, GtaIV, Skirim.
    Of course, it is not one of the games I mentioned above, but the mixture of music, speech, and animation of a car walking the landscape passing at high speed, the sounds of sex, the sounds in general, doors, bell, good it has a multitude of things and the game opens well without lagging. (y) (y)