RPGM The Minimum Project [v0.7.2] [Intervention]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

ImuSama

Nov 19, 2023
does this work? I dont know how to use Gdrive that well but I uploaded it, I think :3

Turns out it's still uploading, my internet is really bad, sorry : (

Edit: I am gonna try compressing and reuploading it in a minue, sorry
No problem, thx, i will try it, to see if it works

Mad_Scientist101

Jul 2, 2020
I'll be the hero this time, but I hope someone else will be there for us for the next update (this was a one-time thing for v0.7). Have fun, guys; it's a great update!

MEGA (Get it Fast!)

Update Notes:

V0.7.2

• Fixed an error which could occur when entering Maria's pussy in the bathtub
  • Fixed an error which could occur when entering Hitomi's gym bag
V0.7
  • Added new scenes with Renna available after completing her apartment event
  • Added a new scene in Minori's home at her table (Not completely finished yet)
  • Added a new scene for Hitomi in the locker room available after finishing her exercise scene at least once
  • Added a new scene for Maria in her house's bathroom. Accessible only when returning to her house a second time
  • Added option to return to and explore Maria's mansion when talking to her in the library
  • Now able to pass time while in Maria's cage (available after spending one day in the cage)
  • Removed the skip event functionality on Maria's cage events as this was replaced with passing time
  • Reduced the amount of affection gained or lost by responding submissively or defiantly to Maria in the cage
  • Reiko will now only throw you into her cereal if it's the first time you encounter her at her desk
  • Changed the affection ranges that determine how characters address you during dialogue (now ≤0, 1-7, 8-13, 14-19, ≥20)
  • Improved performance of scenes with animated backgrounds or foregrounds
  • Fixed an issue where Hiroshi's battle position would break for some fights after fighting Natsuki's pinky
  • Fixed an issue where a test dialogue would appear in Maria's foot worship scene
  • Fixed an issue where wandering NPCs may sometimes not move on spawning (Thanks to Doommer for this fix)
  • Fixed an issue where any NPC could interact with the teacher's chair in classrooms
  • Fixed an issue where the arousal UI from Maria's crotch battle could appear in other battles

Affinity / Scenes Guide:

Looks like I posted at a bad time. Sorry guys. Here's my personal upload of v0.7.2. It fixes a few bugs you might see. I'll have to take it down eventually but hopefully, someone will reupload a compressed version or torrent it by then.

Mad_Scientist101

Jul 2, 2020
When you guys finish the update could you please share your save files of the latest events.
Here they are, new events start at 114 (Girls Locker Room). Modify plugins.js in the games folder > www > js > plugins.js
to enable over 100 saves (end of line 46). I did 150 for now because more than that greatly increases save load time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: unperro

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMinimumProject-0.7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The Minimum Project [v0.7.2] [Intervention]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 345 MB

WIN: -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImuSama

Nov 19, 2023
What do you think of this update, what could be added in the v 0.8 for you ? What scenes do you want to see ?

For me it was the best.

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
I'll be the hero this time, but I hope someone else will be there for us for the next update (this was a one-time thing for v0.7). Have fun, guys; it's a great update!

MEGA (Get it Fast!)

Update Notes:

V0.7.2

• Fixed an error which could occur when entering Maria's pussy in the bathtub
  • Fixed an error which could occur when entering Hitomi's gym bag
V0.7
  • Added new scenes with Renna available after completing her apartment event
  • Added a new scene in Minori's home at her table (Not completely finished yet)
  • Added a new scene for Hitomi in the locker room available after finishing her exercise scene at least once
  • Added a new scene for Maria in her house's bathroom. Accessible only when returning to her house a second time
  • Added option to return to and explore Maria's mansion when talking to her in the library
  • Now able to pass time while in Maria's cage (available after spending one day in the cage)
  • Removed the skip event functionality on Maria's cage events as this was replaced with passing time
  • Reduced the amount of affection gained or lost by responding submissively or defiantly to Maria in the cage
  • Reiko will now only throw you into her cereal if it's the first time you encounter her at her desk
  • Changed the affection ranges that determine how characters address you during dialogue (now ≤0, 1-7, 8-13, 14-19, ≥20)
  • Improved performance of scenes with animated backgrounds or foregrounds
  • Fixed an issue where Hiroshi's battle position would break for some fights after fighting Natsuki's pinky
  • Fixed an issue where a test dialogue would appear in Maria's foot worship scene
  • Fixed an issue where wandering NPCs may sometimes not move on spawning (Thanks to Doommer for this fix)
  • Fixed an issue where any NPC could interact with the teacher's chair in classrooms
  • Fixed an issue where the arousal UI from Maria's crotch battle could appear in other battles

Affinity / Scenes Guide:

the affinity for what is? just change the wey girls talk to you? i don't see any reason to use it

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes