RPGM Completed Complete The Molester Train! ~Sexual Schooling of Saucy Sluts~ [Español][Pillmenicon]

A.F.Y.H.

Jun 22, 2021
THMOLTRAIN.jpg
Descripción:
¡Un juego de simulación de acoso con una bonita animación!
Dales una lección a unas colegialas quienes creen que
acusar falsamente a los hombres de acoso es una forma de diversión...
para que aprendan que ¡no es tan divertido cuando les pasa a ellas!​

Desarrollador:
Fecha de Salida: 2022-04-10
Tienda:
Censura: Si (mosaico)
Idioma: Español
OC: Windows
Genero:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Instalación:
[Nota]:

Enlaces:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

A.F.Y.H.

Jun 22, 2021
me sale un error de title1 con palabras en japones, supongo que falta algo
Mientras jugaba por primera vez el juego (en japonés), experimente varios errores, pude quitar algunos mientras hacia mi traducción, pero realmente no se cuantos hay... (el juego tiene archivos inútiles y pueden llegar a causar interferencia entre si, puede que de allí se originen la mayoría de los errores [hay que tener en cuenta que el motor del juego utilizado "RPGM", no esta especializado para juegos de este tipo...]).

thenooblol2003

Feb 13, 2018
La verdad sería bueno que el autor del post arreglara esos errores y resubiera el juego, o los subiera tipo parche porque el juego esta inutil actualmente

redemonfics

Jan 18, 2022
[CITA="thenooblol2003, publicación: 8143461, miembro: 437235"]
No le falta el archivo, solo que el nombre esta mal... Pero igual aunque lo arregles el siguiente error será spineData param is required y no se cuantos mas vendran
[/CITA]

Chuta xD, en todo caso, ya fue asi que nada que hacerle, thanks por responder

thenooblol2003

Feb 13, 2018
[CITA="thenooblol2003, publicación: 8143461, miembro: 437235"]
No le falta el archivo, solo que el nombre esta mal... Pero igual aunque lo arregles el siguiente error será spineData param is required y no se cuantos mas vendran
[/CITA]

Chuta xD, en todo caso, ya fue asi que nada que hacerle, thanks por responder
Al final conseguí la solución, solo debes cambiar esto a japonés
Screenshot_4.png

Reactions: A.F.Y.H.

thenooblol2003

Feb 13, 2018
Y ya el juego funciona correctamente, no afecta en nada el idioma general del sistema. Ya luego si no quieres tenerlo así lo cambias a como lo tenías anteriormente

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
no thanks i have a hard enough time as it is with games and settings, etc no way in heck im gonna mess with the whole pc settings thanks for the reply anyways
use this Japanese emulator

Edit:it might not work cause of different language I thought it was Japaneses

Last edited:

A.F.Y.H.

Jun 22, 2021
have an update to share with you ... i decided to go ahead and take a chance and try as you suggested to switch pc settings to japan did so scared that id never get english back again LOL BUT heck i wanna play this game so bad and was driving me crazy so long story short or short story long after set pc to japan it made me reboot and after reboot i tried to play the game first just clicked the game exe got the error again AND then so i tried again only this time using the emulator and again i got the same error
the only other thing i can think of is if someone has ither the missing picture OR share their save file
and try that to see if i can play?found 2 other sites that has game one of the games says trial but itherway im thinking ill get the error again making myself no further ahead then when i started

AND
updated again :just as i suspected would happen ... same error :(
I dont know why this happens, but the image of the error need to be in "www\img\titles1" (タイトル画面.png)
1654416183085.png
And when change the non-Unicode language to Japanese, it should detect the kanji in the image and run the game correctly...

Reactions: Pokerus63

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
You might not be doing anything wrong the image might be there but the person that translate it might of made a mistake in the translation

and the thing is that I never told you to change your systems locate to Japan/Japaneses

does your image names look like this click on image
art-2026066_1280-850x478.png

if so then you need to extract it properly like so then use the Japanese emulator

carte_quebec_canada-quebec_canada_map.png

I just download it and it play fine for me

Reactions: Fruha and str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so now i understand why a few been asking about possible translation to english hahahaha
hope that happens also wondering is there pregnancies in this too or whats the transformation tag about?
wish it had continuation instead of getting THE END

Last edited:

A.F.Y.H.

Jun 22, 2021
Sooo... I have a lot of work to do and I haven't been able to do anything... i try to make a little english MTL, but mi T++ broke and idk what happened...
PD: I created an for those who want to make the translation...

Reactions: sinran987654321