sashamitsell

Oct 29, 2017
how can i lower the resistance stat and raise the sin stat
i get lust higher than resistance giving usually 30 temptation, go to sleep and no corruption points awarded.
currently corruption is 30.

Reactions: N0nsens3

Ferumm

Sep 2, 2017
Hello! Can anyone help with the Sister Catarina quest?

Reached the stage:
You spied on Sister Catarina's meeting with Alyssa on the haylofts behind the stable again. And there can be no doubt: Alyssa is trying to seduce Sister Catarina into lesbian sex. And Sister Catarina is trying to resist, which is part of her "struggle".
To make Sister Catarina confess to you, you had the idea to use long pepper dust on Sister Catarina when she is meeting with Alyssa, to make the nun succumb to her lesbian urges, thereby making it impossible for her to deny her sinful thoughts. You have to think about this.
After praying on the possibility of using the long pepper dust on Sister Catarina, you do not yet feel the time is right for such drastic action, with the risk of being detected and everything. You will continue to pray on it.

But the scene in the stable repeats itself all the time, and there is no further progress. This is the end of version 0.7.1. or do I need to do something?

Reactions: TheAmountOfInquires

RedSerpant

May 6, 2017
how can i lower the resistance stat and raise the sin stat
i get lust higher than resistance giving usually 30 temptation, go to sleep and no corruption points awarded.
currently corruption is 30.
Getting Sin happens when taking specific actions, usually tied with getting through to a certain point by completing current quests. You cannot lower your resistance at all. Corruption is only granted by getting your Sin greater than your Corruption. Because of this it's tied to hitting specific break points which is why you are told not to cheat your Corruption as it will break things.

If you haven't yet had the event that gives you Sin you should continue with the quests you have available, make sure you check everywhere (especially if it is without Veteran Detective) so you know you have everything you should currently be doing in your Journal.

Nov 30, 2017
Hello! Can anyone help with the Sister Catarina quest?

Reached the stage:
You spied on Sister Catarina's meeting with Alyssa on the haylofts behind the stable again. And there can be no doubt: Alyssa is trying to seduce Sister Catarina into lesbian sex. And Sister Catarina is trying to resist, which is part of her "struggle".
To make Sister Catarina confess to you, you had the idea to use long pepper dust on Sister Catarina when she is meeting with Alyssa, to make the nun succumb to her lesbian urges, thereby making it impossible for her to deny her sinful thoughts. You have to think about this.
After praying on the possibility of using the long pepper dust on Sister Catarina, you do not yet feel the time is right for such drastic action, with the risk of being detected and everything. You will continue to pray on it.

But the scene in the stable repeats itself all the time, and there is no further progress. This is the end of version 0.7.1. or do I need to do something?
This is not the end to this quest on 0.7.1

'' Needing to gather support for the Revelation, the time has come to use long pepper dust on Sister Catarina. ''
This is what it says in the Journal where I finished this quest. If I remember correctly, you need to advance on the main quest further before you can further the Catarina quest.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The veteran code is gold. Source: spent way too much time analyzing the code, rewrote hashing function in python and ran a brute force search on 4-length alphanumeric codes.
Other codes that work: gomE, gpMd, gpNE, hPld, hPmE, hQMd, hQNE, i1ld, i1mE, i2Md, i2NE.
Veteran code for 7.1?

Reactions: N0nsens3

dickhead69009

Mar 9, 2024
how to get going with sister catarina quest? I'm stuck at the part where he prays about the use of pepper dust and just skipping days , still not getting any hint

dickhead69009

Mar 9, 2024
This is not the end to this quest on 0.7.1

'' Needing to gather support for the Revelation, the time has come to use long pepper dust on Sister Catarina. '' This is what it says in the Journal where I finished this quest. If I remember correctly, you need to advance on the main quest further before you can further the Catarina quest.
what main quest?

Togliti

Jul 7, 2017
After the sneaky visit to Sister Roberta, the next morning i can't do nothing. I'm seeing the map but nothing is clickable. There is a fix for that? i already tried to reload to previous steps, but end in the same way.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
After the sneaky visit to Sister Roberta, the next morning i can't do nothing. I'm seeing the map but nothing is clickable. There is a fix for that? i already tried to reload to previous steps, but end in the same way.
You got sent to your room because you had lust 100 right? Then you slept. Load the autosave, and this time don't sleep, instead go back outside and you should see Sister Roberta's room.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Oh! it works, thank you, and gj for this game.
Great!

I already fixed this bug, but forgot to upload the bugfix here. It's done now, updated to v0.7.1.1 in the OP. But if anyone plays v0.7.1.0 and encounters this bug, they can solve it by using the autosave as described earlier.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey can someone help me with the quest "The Revelation "?

I can't get any further with this?

" You want the support of at least one more professed sister. "

Which sister am I still missing?

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Great!

I already fixed this bug, but forgot to upload the bugfix here. It's done now, updated to v0.7.1.1 in the OP. But if anyone plays v0.7.1.0 and encounters this bug, they can solve it by using the autosave as described earlier.
Here is a bug:
In 0.7.1, at 35 corruption it is possible to go confront novices in the bathing room at night that requires 40 corruption and only 1 button to proceed, so have to use the rewind function or load game.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Here is a bug:
In 0.7.1, at 35 corruption it is possible to go confront novices in the bathing room at night that requires 40 corruption and only 1 button to proceed, so have to use the rewind function or load game.
Please give me a save of when this happens.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMonastery-0.7.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Alcahest
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes