markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
preg content or ending?
Looked through the full 860 CG images. There are maybe 3-4 that are preg-ish content, mostly pushing a bundle of tentacles into a girl and having her push it back out. Best recurring content you'll get in this game is stomach inflation from oversized cock being shoved in. True preg content may be just 1 scene, no idea if it is an ending or just a one-off scene.

nub01

May 9, 2017
There was a lot of elements in this game that I don't like, but after playing it the game it was hella fun and erotic I strongly recommend giving this game a try.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Is it bad that i think this well make one hell of a manga if someone makes it into that?

requiem4soul

Aug 5, 2020
This game need to button for scene/dialogue skip. Just half of my time in this game I wasted to rewatch same scenes

Applekid

Jun 20, 2017
About an hour in and I've already found two bad ends. I'm terrible at this. :ROFLMAO:

It seems pretty new, but any walkthroughs floating around? I honestly can't see how I could have possibly done anything different with the first girl, there was only one real decision regarding walking out the front door or not.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Where's your signature from?
I swear, this keeps coming up and I keep being the one to answer. I dunno why that guy doesn't just put a link in with the gif...

It's from a Chinese game that hasn't launched yet. The support page for it can be found . Twitter is . Version of the image . Used to be on pixiv too, but they seem to have deleted everything from there for some reason. Or at least, that was the case the last time I checked their stuff.

A bit more on topic...

I'll likely add this game to my backlog, if only because of how weird it seems to be.

Reactions: Dragoneye

Brisx

May 17, 2022
Idk why but after 1 hour of playthough my game started to crash randomly and now i can't continue the story because of that. (the screen is stuck but the game continue behind lol)

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes