RPGM WIP The Monstrous Horror Show

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
The Monstrous Horror Show (RJ342323)

ENG title : The Monstrous Horror Show
LINK :
Description :
Version: 1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:
  • Game
    • - hentaibedta
  • Translated

Note:
If you're going to ask how to progress, please describe your current character, your current progress so far of what you did to get to this current progress.

1646626156743.png 1646626198713.png

Last edited:

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
You can at least get to the end without too much problem without the translation. What little puzzles you have to do to get to the end(?) don't need even MTL to solve, if any. However, there are a few optional things, if they aren't red herrings, that imply the chance of alternate endings and/or secret h-content that even a MTL might help out with figuring out. The way the futa reacts to one of the locked stairways differently than the others and the fact the knockoff Hex Maniac's section has an optional locked door you can unlock with the code one of the question mark items gives you that has a room with a switch in it.

Also there's things that get unlocked after finishing each character's act and getting to the ending, so I'm messing with that later tonight. I've been able to get like 3/4 of the h-scenes unlocked so far.

GetTaMaraine

Jul 7, 2017
You can at least get to the end without too much problem without the translation. What little puzzles you have to do to get to the end(?) don't need even MTL to solve, if any. However, there are a few optional things, if they aren't red herrings, that imply the chance of alternate endings and/or secret h-content that even a MTL might help out with figuring out. The way the futa reacts to one of the locked stairways differently than the others and the fact the knockoff Hex Maniac's section has an optional locked door you can unlock with the code one of the question mark items gives you that has a room with a switch in it.

Also there's things that get unlocked after finishing each character's act and getting to the ending, so I'm messing with that later tonight. I've been able to get like 3/4 of the h-scenes unlocked so far.
got a download link of the untranslated game?

Manonymous UNIQUE

Feb 23, 2022
Controls are arrow keys for movement, hold shift for sprint, z for interact/confirm, x for cancel/menu, q for text skip, a for auto read. You can probably finish the game without reading the Japanese texts, the puzzles are either in English text or numbers(though, I'm not sure if there's a secret code that would reveal something), but you'd be missing out on a lot of lore, and you'd end up just randomly guessing on what to do to get the other endings. You might need mtl at the prison area because there's text choices there and to figure out what some item means. I honestly just used yandex when trying to figure out what the limbless lady at the prison was selling.

GetTaMaraine

Jul 7, 2017
Holy cancerous site.

Here's the download link for anonfiles.

pw hentaibedta

Last edited:

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
+1
Did a mtl using google with the translator++ tool but there's some lines that cant be translated. it broke the monster chase inside the game and the mtl got soo bad.
if i had the paid version of the translator++ i would make a edited mtl with the deepl translation.
Hope someone make it.

Last edited:

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Not sure if asking for save file would violate the thread rules either though, there's a chance that new untranslated game will be picked up, then moved to its own proper game thread, or dropped in the depths of abyss. If its the latter, its going to discourage any person who find the title interesting to test out

I got mine from hentai-sharing, i havent been able to somewhat find a good time and mood to play this game

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
looks like i hit some kind of a weird bug on 2nd girl. I still cant post any images here.

Its my 1st playthru, i lost the fight with the big guy held back with the 1st girl head, then the game reverted to the recent checkpoint. I looted all the remaining items on other available places in that map with "VIP" sign on top of a door, talked to the mask, got the item, entered the room and the screen is just black, I can get to menu, but it just black. Might have something to do with the mask giving the free items.

Quick update, i lost again, this time with the mask present, I didn't talk to the mask and entered the room, the game proceeded as it should be

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
im already at the 4th girl, the red haired one, i am not sure what im supposed to do with her, i checked every room possible, saw 2 torned pics with clue of 1278, and one with room ARFCE, underneath it will lead to a badend. what am i missing here?

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
im already at the 4th girl, the red haired one, i am not sure what im supposed to do with her, i checked every room possible, saw 2 torned pics with clue of 1278, and one with room ARFCE, underneath it will lead to a badend. what am i missing here?
On the letf side there's a room with I think 5 bookshelf. interact with these and after that it will show a option to enter the code
simple go left, go up 2 times, go right, go down 1 floor and enter the door.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
On the letf side there's a room with I think 5 bookshelf. interact with these and after that it will show a option to enter the code
simple go left, go up 2 times, go right, go down 1 floor and enter the door.
Thank you so much, it is actually a small room filled with bookshelves. i tried to interact with all of the objects but i didnt get anything when i wrote my question earlier, now i can proceed