• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP The Monstrous Horror Show

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
im gonna lose my patience. i am at the 4th girl still, at the point where at certain time the big guy would chase me, the 4th girl also got her right eye taken.

thing is, i kind of dont like the idea of always got chased by hostiles randomly and we had to take shelter somewhere though this is easy to do, when this happen it just gives me goose bumps everytime, lol

i think i also kind of stuck, i see the 3rd girl/dog girl/futa lying on floor with memory as interaction on her to trigger a cutscene, to the left of this very map also theres a staircase, left end of the map. when i go there, right side are barred, while left side.... i always get a black screen everytime. is that where am i supposed to go or what?

yeah i admit that im losing my patience of constantly being chased randomly, black screen bug(?), get lost trying to find the right way

Reactions: PLUREAM

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
Does anyone have a guide for this? I seem to be stuck with the first girl. I can't find my way out of the first bit you start in, but I seem to have done everything.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Does anyone have a guide for this? I seem to be stuck with the first girl. I can't find my way out of the first bit you start in, but I seem to have done everything.
Not sure which point of her story you're in right now. I believe you have to arrange a series of book in their correct bookshelf in a room full of bookshelves with the halo on the left side of the door when you came into this room. Then you have to find a book that has a clue to 3 digit pins to a door that requires them, the clue are all in orange coloured

I'm stuck too. With the martial artist looking girl.
I think you're talking of the 3rd girl, the one uses red tracksuit. Hers are somewhat straightforward as well, just keep exploring around, no puzzle involved with her. Hers also should be similar to the 2nd gal. Not as hard as 1st nor 4th ones. I also don't know which point of her story you're in now

I am still stuck with 4th girl being chased by the big guy, no progress... not sure where I should go.

Heize2

Mar 5, 2022
I collected all memories and I go to the room that red hair girl operated by herself. but there is no item at all. Is there anyone solve this problem?

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
right before the final dialog (with blond girl)
i might either haven't reached your progress or i forgot i ever stumbled upon her personally. what I do remember is that you will encounter 1st and 2nd girl after you got 'rescued' by the gyaru or 2nd girl, then meet along with 1st girl.

This also iirc, after we knocked some sense to the 3rd/tracksuit girl.

My progress is still at my top post in page 2 here

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I've tried my best but this game has way too many bugs in it. Guy appears and sometimes freezes the game and i get a black screen on the 3rd floor. I'll wait for Full save.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
well, the place that I cant get past is on the orange arrow, going in will have another small map, only go to the left side, then it will be a black screen only. I can go to menu but can't do anything afterwards except move around unable to see anything.
1646620339880.png

P.S
I got the workaround that keep changing map until got chased by the big guy, then the screen will be back to normal

after this map to the left, it seems the screen will become black again
1646621103382.png

Last edited:

limacunt

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone got the code for the 1st girl im stuck infront of a door which require 3 numbers for the code

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Does anyone got the code for the 1st girl im stuck infront of a door which require 3 numbers for the code
i think 123 or 124, but i kind of sure its 12x

Anyone can upload a full map screenshot?
3f1
so the map name in the screenshot above will link to the following. Note, I will call the above map name as 3f1 to identify better
3f2
then at the same spot, above will go to. Image above this is 3f2
3f3
Image above this is 3f3, links to b1 map screenshot below
b11
b11 above links to b12 map under this text
b12

Last edited:
Reactions: limacunt

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
i got past the black screen bug and saved my progress. here is the map where i always got stuck with the black screen bug 3f1 you reach here if you continue left side from 3f1
this map is left of 3f2, entering the red circled will go out of 3f areas

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I am very sorry with a lot of screenshots above, it is for my own record and also for others who may encounter the same issues of black screen

right before the final dialog (with blond girl)
I think i know what you meant here, it is like a series of like a quiz with the gyaru, iirc its 11213, but im sure it is 112xx for her quizes

Heize2

Mar 5, 2022
Thank you for answer. In my case, there was a bug that item doesn't exist. So, If you try true ending but can't find a key item, you should try to remove and install the game again.

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
so i clear the game now
i got all memories book
full heart every character
clear extra chapter which is a short story of no.1(you) and yumeno sensei(white hair loli baba) what happened to both of them

it unlock 3rd floor
which is a yumeno room
after you full her heart
4 character room will has jason mask
if you interact with it no.1 will
commit murder the girl

im stun
like wtf happened here
i need explaination before doing something now

Update: well you gotta do it
its not a commit murder but no.1 just destroy a thing that yumeno use to control each girls that hiding inside body+fake yumeno that no.1 dispose thair body too
after you commit it it will unlock ??? chapter and im on it now

Update 2. i just got normal ending
bruh

how tf to get true ending in this game?

Last edited:
May 20, 2017
so i clear the game now
i got all memories book
clear extra chapter which is a short story of no.1(you) and yumeno sensei(white hair loli baba) what happened to both of them

it unlock 3rd floor
which is a yumeno room
after you full her heart
commit murder the girl

im stun
like wtf happened here

its not a commit murder but no.1 just destroy a thing that yumeno use to control each girls that hiding inside body+fake yumeno that no.1 dispose thair body too

bruh

Would you share your save file? Thanks!

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
somehow i got a hunch that the plot of this game is somewhat good, the atmosphere of the 5th girl, which is the origin of all the mishaps here, it somewhats looked like a sad story where the guy really wanted to give his help, and 5th girl did all she can to save him, even sacrificing her own heart to him.

the most important question, are there anyone willing to start translating this? Once again, overall plot could be very good

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
so i clear the game now
i got all memories book

it unlock 3rd floor
which is a yumeno room
after you full her heart
commit murder the girl

im stun
like wtf happened here

bruh

i got jason mask even when yumeno still dont have full heart yet, i believe simply unlocking yumeno will make the mask available, true it will murder the corresponding girl, but you only can do with at least 1 heart of that girl.

1 heart at 10, 2 heart at 50 and 3 hearts at 100. which achievable by giving any items you plundered during the girls story, can be done over and over again. you can buy things from the merchat such as reveal current map from darkness, the skill with fire icon.

I am not sure what the running skill icon does. The star icon enables you to save anywhere. and lastly the club skill icon... what it does as well though?