• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP The Monstrous Horror Show

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019
finished up the MTL it was annoying as hell to trouble shoot and in the end theres a few minor things that i count get to translate without causing bugs.
Boy you need to do a quality check once you're done auto translating. Nonsensical sentences, random numbers or letters inside info boxes, only partially translated menus.......
Honestly the game is far more playable with Textractor at this point.
Please edit your MTL stuff. It ain't easy or quick but the service you're offering is super bad and I wonder who else thought you're selling edited MTLs.
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

Reactions: Hozxcv

Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
Boy you need to do a quality check once you're done auto translating. Nonsensical sentences, random numbers or letters inside info boxes, only partially translated menus.......
Honestly the game is far more playable with Textractor at this point.
Please edit your MTL stuff. It ain't easy or quick but the service you're offering is super bad and I wonder who else thought you're selling edited MTLs.
View attachment 1698175 View attachment 1698176 View attachment 1698178
i see your point a lot of the random letters and numbers where supposed to be fixed i may have up loaded the wrong one if i still have the correct file ill go back and replace it on the post. there was nothing i could do about the some of the stuff not translating it just broke the game if i altered it but ill be fixing the B> shit sorry about that.
edit: ive also only been at this for about 2 or 3 weeks so still very new. expect higher quality in the future

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I explored every possible room available, picked up like 2 glittering point of interest. the red haired and gyaru told me to get to this room but i am lost and i dont know what am i to do over here... anyone?
View attachment 1693424
you need to go to the save rooms and click on the Item creation thing. Their are 3 of these yellow bottles. Return to this and interact with NPC.

Reactions: surfyrose

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
View attachment 1702527 View attachment 1702527 View attachment 1702527 View attachment 1702527
Does anyone know what to do here it says that I must apply a 5-digit code, I already have the key to open a door, but I can't find where it goes
5 digit code? the only digit codes that i know of for her are 3 digits for the door, i think you meant password or something, the clue is actually on the wall itself, arfce room there.

sorry if my post are not helpful, you only uploaded 2 of identical image, i am not sure which point of the game you're in right now. you could try go to the room with 3 digit lock code

beastboy pc

Nov 4, 2018
So i've basically finished the game and did everything. i'm just missing this scene,anyone know how to get it?

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
So i've basically finished the game and did everything. i'm just missing this scene,anyone know how to get it?
you can unlock it by finding a ghost girl in the icu room iirc, either before you get chased by raging guy or during the chase, both works, they also will give items, k-file clue

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021
well, it asks me for this 5-digit code and the truth is that I don't know where to go, I look for the doors and I can't escape, they would help me with this, I mean, the instructions to pass it

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021
I am at the point where I have a key and I already passed the 3-digit code and put the 3 books

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
well, it asks me for this 5-digit code and the truth is that I don't know where to go, I look for the doors and I can't escape, they would help me with this, I mean, the instructions to pass it
the code is right there on the wall... lol

beastboy pc

Nov 4, 2018
Ah found it! yeha i didn't have the item needed to unlock the thing on the galery afterwards because i hadn't seen that scene and had unlocked it with the thing on the shop.Thanks!

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Ah found it! yeha i didn't have the item needed to unlock the thing on the galery afterwards because i hadn't seen that scene and had unlocked it with the thing on the shop.Thanks!
never thought you could unlock the gallery via bought items as well, but that scene kind of funny in its own way

mamx29

Apr 15, 2018
i just saw your reply after i got the true ending, or rather, monstrous ending. i think the flag to get true ending is actually interact with the invisible girl in the icu room while being constantly chased by the big guy. the rest, are just main objective and won't proceed further.
I think the k-file are what will lead us to the true endings too so collecting all the k-files and getting normal ending at ??? 1st playthrough is normal, then play the ??? again, 3 options, 3rd option skips all the way to the ending branch

I didn't know the black orb is a shortcut to unlock each of the galleries for the girls, what of the rgby items? I assume they're for increasing their affectionate/closeness?

I'm attaching a 100% save file. Gotta say, this probably one of the game i intensly tried to get 100% galleries
I think you need the global.rpgsave too for the save file to work?

SweetyMan

Apr 10, 2022
The Monstrous Horror Show (RJ342323)

ENG title : The Monstrous Horror Show
LINK :
Description :
Version: 1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:
  • Game
    • - hentaibedta
  • Translated

Note:
If you're going to ask how to progress, please describe your current character, your current progress so far of what you did to get to this current progress.

View attachment 1691334 View attachment 1691335

So what's the password for getting into the file, I just downloaded it and it's telling me that I need a password, any ideas?

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Hell,this one is really nice,waiting for translation.

EDIT:fuck I really want to watch its plot,It's a fucking masterpiece beyond all doubts,enjoying such a fun storyline is an excellent way to relax after tiring work

Last edited: