RPGM WIP The Monstrous Horror Show

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Game is good the hajime scenario is awesome, that butt wall scene was really good... it's been sometime i didn't liked a game like this one. Anyway,...
This game is a pain to translate, god... good luck for the future translator.
I would pay someone to translate it but with these text all cropped and messed i think the budget will go up to much..

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The save file i attached previously didn't work? its not often i provide savefile so i don't know what's needed. so i attaching the whole thing here
So Is there no public release for the translation I mean It is MTL Shouldn't you put the data files first before everything?

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
So Is there no public release for the translation I mean It is MTL Shouldn't you put the data files first before everything?
Sorry I don't get what you meant. if you meant translated data files, it's in the first post, someone else made a machine translation for this

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Sorry I don't get what you meant. if you meant translated data files, it's in the first post, someone else made a machine translation for this
That only leads to his patreon not the data files Which you have to pay else the game is just on page 1 lol

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
That only leads to his patreon not the data files Which you have to pay else the game is just on page 1 lol
though it is an mtl, there are still a lot of works needed in order to put the translated language into the data files.

one that i linked in post #1; i haven't tested nor experienced it first hand either

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
though it is an mtl, there are still a lot of works needed in order to put the translated language into the data files.

one that i linked in post #1; i haven't tested nor experienced it first hand either
Can you share the www folder instead?

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Can you share the www folder instead?
I'm sorry, i already reverted back to the original japanese www files as the partial translation that i did broke the whole game.

just redownload the whole game, it's not that big, 5xxmb in overall.

if you're talking about the translated www files from the patreon, i am not going to share here either without permission of the translator

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I'm sorry, i already reverted back to the original japanese www files as the partial translation that i did broke the whole game.

if you're talking about the translated www files from the patreon, i am not going to share here either without permission of the translator
I already have the game I just needed the www Lmao that's why I was asking you and why would you revert back? Lol This is a pirate site

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

I downloaded the file that you sent and copy and replaced it but it's still in japanese i thought you use the mtool or used the MTL on this?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

And Oh Yeah about that MTL translated that you won't share its already spread out on the net so It's kinda pointless even if you don't share it or not LMAO

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
And Oh Yeah about that MTL translated that you won't share its already spread out on the net so It's kinda pointless even if you don't share it or not LMAO
lmao... i dont have that mtl from the patreon to begin with since day 1. it's kinda pointless to tell me this eitherway

like i said, i already reverted back to original japanese text as it broke the game in my previous post.

congratulation on finding the mtl text for this game on somewhere else