MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
This one had a profounD impact on me.... twice.

The feature model (wife) is arguably the hottest thing I ever saw in a game. Above all such quality visuals and story in this kind of a game is sooooo rare.
Though the NTR path is i bit more developed, there is also a swinging part, basically where bothe have sex outside their marriage. and its surprisingly good so far. 9/10 !

Keep up the good work.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2023.12

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 292 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
We are not copying another developer's game, they are two completely different games that have no links, except for limited assets into Daz studio store and others!

Take care of yourself!

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
This game is pretty hot! There's always some unexpected surprises in most scenes. And the wife model is pretty hot too.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Is gay avoidable? I'm sorry I can't stand m to m because that sht gay but f to f is ok for me
You get some scenes in the beginning of the game (Two guys that are kissing and touching each other), after that it's optional, just skip it and continue the story. I'm straight too.

Reactions: fugazi666

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
So far I Love this ! Quirky plot around all the weird characters in the Motel ! Makes it FUN ! My only suggestion is to make the renders a little lighter. The night ones are pretty dark. THanks and keep it up

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hi!
Both are finished and complete!
One is free on my discord "Happy new year 2022", until mid March!
Click here if you trust, otherwise never click on an invitation! discord --->
The other one is for the people who support me! 'Patreon and Sub"
Next update, The motel!
Take care of yourself!

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes