ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
No problem, it's a game of cat and mouse, it's been going on for a long time and it will continue for a long time !
But it's true that a game hacked too fast doesn't help a developer!
Some say that it makes publicity for the Dev, watching a movie in streaming has never pushed a person to go see it a second time in the cinema! (there are exceptional cases! )
A pirate site, pirate!
A site that offers demos, it's a site that helps the Devs!
Nothing could be simpler!
The mind likes to convince itself with false arguments knowing even that they are false to give itself a good conscience... or not !
Take care of yourself!

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Previously "The Misadventures of Mrs. Milf" renamed to "Mrs. Wild", is available for 1$, two stories in the same game if you find the code!
the second comic book * should be available in the next few days!
* Comic book because is short but animated !
As I said before, there may never be another comic, I do to clear my mind!
These comics also allow me to take the time to learn lighting and improve my renders!
Here all the info on why!

Take care of yourself and the people you love !
Where can I find the 4 chapters of Marie?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Previously "The Misadventures of Mrs. Milf" renamed to "Mrs. Wild", is available for 1$, two stories in the same game if you find the code!
the second comic book * should be available in the next few days!
* Comic book because is short but animated !
As I said before, there may never be another comic, I do to clear my mind!
These comics also allow me to take the time to learn lighting and improve my renders!
Here all the info on why!

Take care of yourself and the people you love !
Is this pic from update? Doesnt look like Nina. :unsure:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Good to know, you forgot the link to you game! I assume there will no futa in your game?
Otherwise, go on Patreon and ensure you spand a lot of money to get your dream of no futa come true.
I'll have a word with you in private, I don't want this to become an unnecessary discussion. ;)

exter

May 29, 2017
please don't put futa no, I don't like it. :FacePalm:(n):sick:
There is a good chance that there will be at least one scene (or maybe even one of the paths you can take) that will include futa (see the spoiler). It says "next version" in there, but that just means that one of the updates will include that. As you can see as well, it is clearly marked and from what i've gathered (on the discord) most paths will be optional. If you dont want to see it, dont follow that path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
There is a good chance that there will be at least one scene (or maybe even one of the paths you can take) that will include futa (see the spoiler). It says "next version" in there, but that just means that one of the updates will include that. As you can see as well, it is clearly marked and from what i've gathered (on the discord) most paths will be optional. If you dont want to see it, dont follow that path.

lately i have been more open with futa. As long as the futa has intercourse with Nina (which can be somewhat ntr) i'm in

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
I'm going to clarify now !
As exter pointed out, there is a possibility to choose a scene that leads to Futa!
Is it a compulsory passage? Nope !
Some people like it, some don't, the game doesn't have a precise sexuality but touches a little bit on everything so that everyone can find a bit of pleasure in it !
I remember at the beginning when some people were raging because there was the "Gay" tag, but those who have played it know that all the scenes are avoidable except a small one at the beginning!
I can't answer every message and repeat 100 times the same thing, but I take note of what players say for a better gaming experience!

Take care of yourself and the people you love!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Motel [2022-06-29] [DDfunlol]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID:

SIZE ~ 202 MB

- -

I added the option to change the font size and opacity in the Android version.

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
I accidentally deleted save files, can anyone share (route doesn't matter)? Thank you so much.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I just wanted to play this game for first time
and found a version from march 2022 on my pc which has 3,2 GB...this new update has nearly 800MB....are there any things cut or is this just a compressed version with less resolution?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
question do plan on making the gay scenes lead into bi scenes? just curious, gay scene arent my thing but ill just skip thought it if it leads to more content.

N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
i'm stuck at the pool party, after going to the bar and taking her of the dress when returning to the pool nothing else happens...

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes