EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
обложка патeeeeрона.png

Overview:
The world is not as it seems.

Mysterious forces exist right under our noses, waging a bloody war, the outcome of which could end the world as we know it: demonic legions, self-proclaimed defenders of order, enigmatic witches, clans of different non-humans, as well as horrors that you can't even imagine...

And I knew nothing about it.

For me, it was a normal day when the duty officer called me to a brutal murder scene. And that day changed everything...
Thread Updated: 2023-01-20
Release Date: 2023-12-13
Developer: Silksworm TM -
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

screenshot0016.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0015.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The second moth game in 2 days, is this the new meta? Better than NTR i suppose.
lol that's bad when the very first comment points this out...and I was here to say the same thing.

Hopefully no confusion.

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
I get it's a yaoi game, but I'm lurking here because of the futa tag. Is it an appreciable amount of content? Like is one of the love options a futa or is it just one passing image? I'm really not into yaoi, but I'd happily skip past that to get to a single good futa scene because I'm a very specific type of degenerate

Sikovar

Dec 13, 2023
I get it's a yaoi game, but I'm lurking here because of the futa tag. Is it an appreciable amount of content? Like is one of the love options a futa or is it just one passing image? I'm really not into yaoi, but I'd happily skip past that to get to a single good futa scene because I'm a very specific type of degenerate
One of the characters is a futa. A storyline and, appropriately, sex scenes (later on, I mean) are also possible with him.

Reactions: Mr.Momo and FelFF

Sikovar

Dec 13, 2023
How the hell do you get past the crime scene? Game is buggy.
It's not.

You have to do all the actions. Inspect all points (walls, windows and black corners too), read all info in victim's phone and talk to everyone. After that you will have the opportunity to exit.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheMoth-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​