Unity The Multiversal Waifu Taster [v.0.6] [NowaJoestar Support]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
This doesn't have my normal tags but I'll be watching this one. I like the premise. And as someone so eloquently said on the first page, there's a BBC in this. Gotta play it if I get to control him.

Reactions: JL5

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
new post on patreon regarding how the game will play out, for people saying it's too basic.

Unlocked
New Fubuki comic and MTWT Poll#3 results and other notices
A new Fubuki comic is here! The first 3 pages + cover [SKETCH] are now available #contents_links
This comic is going to be a prequel of Fubuki's game, that game need more time of development since make a beat them up game is hard and I still learning. At least the comic will be released faster.

MTWT Poll#3 results
2B With wife dress won thew 3rd slot of TMWT game, be patient please, The base game is getting updates to support multiple paths and a better way to build each chapter.

The Korra and Asami chapter will be completed before the end of the month.

OTHER
Mirko's game is looking great, I need to start my part of the work and start with the h-scenes and write the plot.
This month I'm going to make another poll, since I'm a little late with TMWT game, probably the poll will be related with Fubuki's comic, I need to think about that.

EXTRA
Tell me your first impressions of Fubuki's comic, I had a lot of fun drawing the first pages.

ngz

Oct 31, 2018
is there only one scene? i finish the first scene and everything else is still question mark

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
Considering the teaser we do have of things to come in this thread is a Korra pic, i'd say you're aiming for things far beyond our current reach friend.
i know but actually nowa is announcing more games than that.. it seems that tmwt will be abbandoned or not recieving updates in a while ( i hope that this is not happening i love his art)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes