VN Unity The Muscle Bunny Girls Caught Me Cheatin'!!! [v0.7] [Peach Punch!]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ozorius

May 22, 2018
Can someone explain the Headscissors minigame to me? It's the only one that even in practice mode I can't pass

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMuscleBunnyGirlsCaughtMeCheatin-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zozzlr

Sep 25, 2023
As of 1/11/24, the current version (0.7) on F95 is broken. I am completely locked out of the Hannah side of the playthrough (the blonde one). Anything I try ends up with me being re-routed back to Jazmine (the black haired one), even if I start a new game. From my understanding, this bug is fixed in the version on itch.io, but it behind a $7 paywall. Just a heads up if anyone wanted to try both routes and can't spare the bandwidth.

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
Is there like a good (canon) ending or is the only good ending in this game non canon? It says it has 5 endings but I'm not surer about that, I unlocked the entire gallery and i only got 4 endings (non canon bad endings and one canon bad ending and good non canon ending)

crappen

Sep 14, 2019
I encountered one path which was unfinished (not solving the escape riddle in time, then saving Johnson from Hannah as late as possible) and suspected this would be end up with the most "positive" ending.

Last edited:

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
I encountered one path which was unfinished (not solving the escape riddle in time, then saving Johnson from Hannah as late as possible) and suspected this would be end up with the most "positive" ending.
I tried that and it just gave me a non canon bad ending with a muscle nurse

crappen

Sep 14, 2019
I tried that and it just gave me a non canon bad ending with a muscle nurse
I got this ending when I let Johnson be crushed.
Instead try: not to tell about the handler at first, but then give in as soon as Hannah had a bit of fun.

Last edited:

crappen

Sep 14, 2019
Maybe you were playing a more recent version of the game?
With (v1.0.6) I get a bad ending too. Probably this game does not have a good/canon ending.

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
The minigames here are more frustrating than fun. They range from way too easy to "This is goddamn impossible and I'm pretty certain it's fucking broken."

For anyone having issues with the breath holding minigame, here's what I did: Start the game, hold down control, keep clicking where the stop is, and the might just somehow give it to you. I did this by accident and won. Hopefully it works for you too. Without using this method, the first two I can get every time. The other two are finicky as fuck. Can get the third one occasionally. The fourth is fucking stupid. I can SEE the goddamn indicator between the bars come up as a pass when I click then quickly SWITCH to a fail. Terrible. I'd rather have multiple choice than be forced to play busted barebones minigames.

Reactions: lthasatan
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote