3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
This has a potential to become an ntr game, steal the brother's gf family, then make the girls from mc family(mom sis an allat) suffer by edging them or making then jealous by the brother's gf family (mom and sis allar) then make the brother (ntr guy) suffer by making him watch fuck both his family (mc family and gf family), then you can make an insane ending where you task the mc family by cutting off the brother's cock, so that mc can forgive all the pain they've done to him. (havent play the game but the ive heard the brother is the one doing the ntr)

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
I believe that the developer is always putting an update here before the current one. So the Patreons have an update early and we have the free version late for an update. If that's the case, I don't see any problems, I think it's even fair to whoever is contributing. Could any Patreon confirm this information? Thanks.

Reactions: LokiStark and Gyz07

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
Well the women are hot the sex scenes are hot BUT the women fucking other people besides MC is NOT HOT!! Dev you need to go back and make it where MC stops the NTR Then this would be a good story. Number one rule NEVER have any the women have sex with anybody but MC.
I really hope you are trolling.The game has NTR tag and it literally says in game description that from episode 3 NTR is avoidable,so that would mean that before that its not avoidable.I think that the developer was completely fair here giving you all these options.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I really hope you are trolling.The game has NTR tag and it literally says in game description that from episode 3 NTR is avoidable,so that would mean that before that its not avoidable.I think that the developer was completely fair here giving you all these options.
yeah i know what it says BUT i still said this if you even read my full statement. Dev you need to go back and make it where MC stops the NTR Then this would be a good story. Number one rule NEVER have any the women have sex with anybody but MC.

Isadly

Jan 4, 2024
bro an error one minute into the game
While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'Father' is not defined.

Reactions: DX_Games

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yeah i know what it says BUT i still said this if you even read my full statement. Dev you need to go back and make it where MC stops the NTR Then this would be a good story. Number one rule NEVER have any the women have sex with anybody but MC.
You do know it's never going to change, right?

What happens at the start is to set up the rest of the game.

Reactions: Sandiegodm

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Mystery Villa [Ep. 5] [Dx Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [206 MB]
- - -

Mac [215 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 20, 2024
No goddamn it is an idiotic way to put NTR as avoidable. In this style it's no fucking help to those who need it. Sounds like the dev doesn't understand anything at all. Better to put this shitty thing in the grave and make it from scratch, so that the fucking avoidable feature would be there from the beginning and it would even be useful. I've never come across such a stupid solution to this issue. In other words, completely useless code.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes