2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
yikes that was bad....

good luck to the dev for those that are liking it, but I strongly suggest an english native speaker aid you

Reactions: Chris2041

kimpin

Sep 24, 2018
Damn these comments are all over the place. Is the Netorare avoidable or not?
it can be reluctantly avoided, but the problem is not Netorare, but the mc's personality is too shy, making the game focus on the mc is a waste, while the mc's brother only appears in sex scenes and there is no description of the thoughts or personality of a villain who specializes in seducing girls. That makes the game stuck at the problem when the player observes too much about a shy mc, and the mc's brother has nothing special about a villain, only appearing in a few sex scenes and that's it.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Hello everyone i see this game and i would like to know if it have a option to stop the Ntr from ep 1 and 2 kuz i see a lot of people fighting in the reply section and i am new it's a little confius i would like to know if the Ntr can be avoided in ep 1 and 2 in this version

kimpin

Sep 24, 2018
Hello everyone i see this game and i would like to know if it have a option to stop the Ntr from ep 1 and 2 kuz i see a lot of people fighting in the reply section and i am new it's a little confius i would like to know if the Ntr can be avoided in ep 1 and 2 in this version
can't stop ntr in episode 1 and 2, however the way ntr is resolved is also quite ok so you don't need to worry, it's just that the story later on is a bit stagnant because the mc's personality is a bit boring. this is a game that has the potential to become a good game if the author knows what he needs to do in the plot for future updates.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
can't stop ntr in episode 1 and 2, however the way ntr is resolved is also quite ok so you don't need to worry, it's just that the story later on is a bit stagnant because the mc's personality is a bit boring. this is a game that has the potential to become a good game if the author knows what he needs to do in the plot for future updates.
Yeah i see that i allready played it the eps is too short thought

Reactions: hoang17985

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Lmfao NTR avoidable after ep. 1 & 2 my ass. Every other sex scene is you having to interrupt one of the LIs getting fucked. If you want to make an NTR game that's fine but don't try to deceive people about it.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Well I tried to stick with this one but like others have said if the dev wants to make a ntr game he/she should I personally have no issues with that just won't play it however the blatant bullshit about ntr being avoidable from ep3 really isn't a great look as its not avoidable at all as every few scenes or so one of the Li is being screwed by someone else and u have to interrupt them and sometimes it doesn't matter even if you do. But hey Good luck with your game dev

Last edited:
Reactions: Love MILF!

Anto985

Feb 2, 2022
Ok so when the mc teases a li in this game she just goes looking for another D to stop being horny, that was nice (actually no) bb dev

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes