3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Ntr avoidable..my ass :ROFLMAO:
I don't mind dev is Creeating Ntr content
But at least don't fool people
I had actually played this game by Curiosity normally i am more into Ntr avoidable so i give it a try
Did i actually like it?
Yes
Because if Ntr is one of the most hated tag is not fully because you will get cucked but because most dev who's creating Ntr make the mc like a loser,nerdy,small dick and submissive so this game is fine for me

Advise for dev if you want to make Ntr avoidable put the option (interupt them) before the guy put he's dick in the woman body;) like this Ntr will be avoided, if the guy allready put he's dick in Ntr is not avoided you just cockblocking the guy from continue and cumming

Last edited:

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
This game is full shit of NTR and used goods/slut content.... MC half way loser.... Dark skinned brother really???? MC's mom is slut.... and others too.... and it is not 2dcg but 3dcg choose tags wisely... especially if you are using Illusion resources... IT is SMUT and DRUGS genre... and there are only 5 percent of normal MC Scenes everything else NTR CONTENT!!! just shut this shitty thing down....
Well, for the tag i think dev dont know what they mean choosing tag wisely i don't think that will work, after all what are you hoping for a guy who mix Harem+Ntr :ROFLMAO: again a Ntr game can have Harem tag but all the Ntr need to be avoidable if no well that's a terrible combo and a dumb move of dev how the hell he put a Harem tag if all the woman are banging by other dude

kingc25

Aug 28, 2019
I like the graphics of this game but somehow it's not popular. When I play, I understand. Bad story. Are you only investing in your image? The way you said you could avoid ntr in episode 3 made me laugh even more. 1: ntr from the beginning, 2: avoid from episode 1. But avoiding episode 3 is meaningless. And even it's just a scam. ended up creating this stupid ntr+harem genre. Even if you can't authenticate anyone, do you still want to establish a harem? Similar to using money to find a group of bitches to form a harem. In this game you don't even need money. The game's graphics are great, it deserves to be more popular but...

Last edited:

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Well, for the tag i think dev dont know what they mean choosing tag wisely i don't think that will work, after all what are you hoping for a guy who mix Harem+Ntr :ROFLMAO: again a Ntr game can have Harem tag but all the Ntr need to be avoidable if no well that's a terrible combo and a dumb move of dev how the hell he put a Harem tag if all the woman are banging by other dude
There's no harem tag, I don't see any have you?

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
What was the Dev smoking when he made this.
Dev need to slow down with the "weeds" (lmao) i don't know if he Smoke it frequently but it is something strong for sure
I lost hope in this game, with the update who's coming it become a garbage, it like dev don't want to put any effort and decided to go Full garbage

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes