VN Ren'Py The Necromancer Arises [v0.04] [Whiteleaf Studio]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
New Whiteleaf Studio game? Hells yeah. Best of luck with developing it; I know it'll be quality when you're done.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I only care about Alice. I swear I hope the Aunt or anybody else cockblock when she's about to get it.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
BaasB Is sex with a zombie girl really considered "necrophilia"?:unsure:
Yes. It is necrophilia if it's dead or undead.

Granted, there are some undead I'd hit. Vampires, incoporeal undead (ghosts, banshees, wraiths-- assuming you can find a sexy wraith, which I doubt-- and mummies if, and only if, she were able to reconstitute her body fully, NOT an illusion.

Basically anything that has/can/will rot, is a hard pass. Sylvanas is a hard pass. She's literally possessing a rotting corpse, folks.
I'd also not hit jiangshi-- the Chinese hopping vampire. Because, yknow, the hopping implies rigor mortis. So noooope.

Even the cute flesh golem girl here, is a nope. Whiteleaf Studio, is it possible to avoid sex scenes with specific characters?

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Yes. It is necrophilia if it's dead or undead.

Granted, there are some undead I'd hit. Vampires, incoporeal undead (ghosts, banshees, wraiths-- assuming you can find a sexy wraith, which I doubt-- and mummies if, and only if, she were able to reconstitute her body fully, NOT an illusion.

Basically anything that has/can/will rot, is a hard pass. Sylvanas is a hard pass. She's literally possessing a rotting corpse, folks.
I'd also not hit jiangshi-- the Chinese hopping vampire. Because, yknow, the hopping implies rigor mortis. So noooope.

Even the cute flesh golem girl here, is a nope. Whiteleaf Studio, is it possible to avoid sex scenes with specific characters?
Her body doesn't rot and she has blood flowing.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes