• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Necromancer Arises [v0.04] [Whiteleaf Studio]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Hey guys, how you doing? As you guys know, Patreon decided to suspend us.

While we wait for an answer, we decided to create a new Patreon page to our newest game (Rise of the Outcast Hero). We'll receive support for this specific game in this new page (as it features no landlady, there's no problem with Patreon). Also, we created a SubscribeStar page as well. You guys can keep supporting our Landlady games there.

So, Patreon will be used for our non-landlady projects and subscribestar for our landlady projects from now on.
New Patreon:
Subscribestar:

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Man I love going to look at the change log to see N/A

Such information, much wow

Forum rules really need to add something for this coz it's annoying as hell
Changelog for all updates: Scenes have been added

That's all. It's a linear game. What kind of changelog are you expecting? Or you want me to spoil the game and say exactly what scenes there are per update?

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Changelog for all updates: Scenes have been added

That's all. It's a linear game. What kind of changelog are you expecting? Or you want me to spoil the game and say exactly what scenes there are per update?
How many days etc there are now in the game.

Even just some basic info.

How many lines of text even, to give you some indication that there's something going on

But whatever dude/dudette

Also you don't even need to say anything that will be any major "spoiler" even with something like "continuation of mother's story" or "special event with sister" etc

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheNecromancerArises-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Younger sister a tease but the older sister better. I hope we get some naked workout in next update or something.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I'm sorry :cry::cry::cry:
Do not give it, no need in a pirate site. Nonetheless, manage to take the decisions in-game as serious, even if the game have a linear story the paths taken can make it more interesting, like could be taking a path that lead to a better reward while another brings more Lore of that universe, other times could be a path in which an artifact is necessary to resolve a quest that otherwise could be a pain in the ass to get the shit done, get it?.

Something that could have been marvelous would be to choose not take the book in the first place, as an item necessary to fulfill the story and being destined to be in hands of MC, it would be very interesting how that book get in touch with MC even when MC doesn't have the interest on it, developing from it a necessity from the story for MC and the player as being chosen instead of recurring to just the curiosity of MC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
Wonderful update. Spending time with our curious, innocent yet extremely lustful cute little sister was quite entertaining. The fact that Mary and Judy got some action is pretty nice too. Hopefully our lovely big sister will get some love in the next few updates too. By the way, I wanted to clarify whether Anastasia will be the only servant of our protagonist throughout the game or will he get other types of nonliving servants under his control in the future?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Do not give it, no need in a pirate site.
Some feedback can be quite valuable.

Whiteleaf Studio if you're interested, check this out: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-guide-...e-you-can-possibly-make.159556/#post-10747313

This is written with humour, but there's a lot of good advice in it.

Also, a fantastic example of very good adult game design:

https://f95zone.to/threads/guide-re...e-notes-this-is-how-you-design-a-game.190124/

Maybe you'll finde some things you weren't thinking about, or get some nice inspiration / ideas out of these. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes