Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Neverwhere Tales - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement/Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
Its been already updated!
Yah just seen now. someone else updated it. As someone was already saying its not possible to follow both route using mod, is it true? Cuz if that the case, i dont really need it, as i did two separate playthroughs for each path for now.

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
For example here the wt mod recommends saying yes but that locks out Elea, where as if you click I dont know you can still get her scene if you wish to pursueher path later without any negative consequences for Kaija path
View attachment 3894362
i think he did some changes in code like eg if u decide that u are getting back with kaija, and tell elea abt it in her apartment, it will put u in her friendzone path but in mod it never happened.
same in park, when u go out with elea u will have to meet with fiona, if on romance path with her, it will end elea path if not then u can continue with elea, but in mod in elea park scene, even after meeting with fiona there's nothing like that(i learnt this from the games walkthrough, someone made it)
so i think he changed the coding in such a way that none of the path collides with each other for now.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Yah just seen now. someone else updated it. As someone was already saying its not possible to follow both route using mod, is it true? Cuz if that the case, i dont really need it, as i did two separate playthroughs for each path for now.
Sometimes... if the choice closes out one path or the other, but most of the time you can code around them so the player can see both choices.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Sometimes... if the choice closes out one path or the other, but most of the time you can code around them so the player can see both choices.
dont know what happend with some modders ..seems that snacho and foxtrot are mia.....i hope nothing bad happend to them

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
dont know what happend with some modders ..seems that snacho and foxtrot are mia.....i hope nothing bad happend to them
Sancho is my hero. I hope they are okay too.

Sancho was active as of 6/26 so not sure what that means.

ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024
Yeah Im hoping Sancho is okay as hes from Texas, Im from Portugal so I didnt know about the hurricane till I needed a mod update for yesterdays crossroads and read about it from the thread
FoxBot has been online recently but I think hes busy to sork on his mods, Im currently waiting for an update so I can play hardenville