Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Neverwhere Tales - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement/Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
My apologies, but I wanted to ensure there were no problems, especially with starting a new playthrough, and discovered rather quickly there had been a lot of changes, especially to the first two chapters. Everything is done with no exceptions being thrown at me, crossing fingers, so, now, I just need permission... or do I upload giving him credit, which I would do anyhow, and just explain I did the walkthrough and hope he gets back to me?

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
My apologies, but I wanted to ensure there were no problems, especially with starting a new playthrough, and discovered rather quickly there had been a lot of changes, especially to the first two chapters. Everything is done with no exceptions being thrown at me, crossing fingers, so, now, I just need permission... or do I upload giving him credit, which I would do anyhow, and just explain I did the walkthrough and hope he gets back to me?
Hey, are you saying that v.0.5.0 has changes to the first two chapters that are not reflected in v.0.4.0? That would render our saves useless (though I guess I would not mind a restart if needed).

ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024
If you used his mod as a base/reused his code, it's polite to give credit.
I assume he wont reply for a while since he's busy with IRL stuff and especially since now that he's announced retirement from modding, he'll be filled with messages from other users either wishing him luck, begging him to come back or hate mail

Reactions: ghosthog

Rayne

Aug 2, 2017
Just indicate that the mod is based on LaikDink's.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Hey, are you saying that v.0.5.0 has changes to the first two chapters that are not reflected in v.0.4.0? That would render our saves useless (though I guess I would not mind a restart if needed).
The script I had from the previous version did not reflect the renaming of music and did not have achievements. I continued with previous saves and had no issues with the exception of missing achievements. I started a new playthrough just to test and that is how I made the discovery.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Thanks for the replies, so off to upload now. Please yell if anyone runs into problems. I played using loaded saves and starting a new game after finishing everything, but something always happens...

Reactions: ghosthog and Rayne

ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024
Thanks for the replies, so off to upload now. Please yell if anyone runs into problems. I played using loaded saves and starting a new game after finishing everything, but something always happens...
Started a new playthrough and noticed an issue, youre suggesting we knock out (not kill) Bart which loses a MedB point

Last edited:

ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024
Ok, Ive redone all my playthroughs for each character and there doesnt seem to be any errors but depending on your playstyle theres a potential improvement in the walkthrough for Elea and Kaija paths, for people like me who try collect as much LI points as possible and saving right before you have to choose between one or another, theres 2 dialogue choices id suggest changing in the WT; at the Beach with Elea telling her you have a GF cuts the later kiss scene short but in order to tell her you don't have a GF requires you to not be on Kaija path, If you say I don't know when asked if you have a GF, you can still kiss her and get the same result as if you told her you didn't have a GF.
Also If you tell Kaija no steps back and then tell the truth to Elea later it closes her path to Friends and you miss a kiss scene and the chance to tell her I love you twice if you go to her Ice Cream hangout later, I predict negative results in later chapters if you lie to her so considering this isn't a Harem game so again I took the middle option with Kaija and chose one step back instead of No steps back or ending the relationship since theres no points loss and then got the kiss scene and both I like you opportunities with Elea
By the way was this a one time thing or do you plan to keep updating the mod for future versions?
BTW English aint my 1st Language so apologies for my grammar, Im translating my thought from Portuguese

Last edited:
Reactions: jasad