Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Neverwhere Tales - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement/Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hate to see him go. I, for one, liked his mods. Don't see where he thinks they were "piles of dog shit". But it is what it is.

Maybe someone like KoGa3 could pick this one up. I know that there's a new (at least new to me as I've never seen before) taking over some of Laik's mods. I don't know which ones he plans on doing.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
All his mods are done for then, like this one or Color of My Sound...
Nope. A guy calling himself JGNeon is updating some of them. He has already done the following:
The Outong
Westview Academy
All My Girls
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams

It is unknown if he will do other's at this time. You can get them by joining LaikDink's discord which is available on the OP of this thread.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Nope. A guy calling himself JGNeon is updating some of them. He has already done the following:
The Outong
Westview Academy
All My Girls
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams

It is unknown if he will do other's at this time. You can get them by joining LaikDink's discord which is available on the OP of this thread.
Thanks for the information, good to know.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
oh well I guess start all over and use URM. Already started doing that for a couple of the games he's mod anyway until another modder picks them up.

Reactions: DarkOs31

Jan 26, 2024
Unfortunately I can't use my save without the MOD on the new version.
LaikDink I wish you good luck in your professional adventures.
I hope someone will take care of this mod.
Strange, I did open here withou problems.

Still did not played, since I don't remember the story anymore :). Maybe I will start over later this week.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Unfortunately this guy has lifted his leg and marked his turf on a lot of good games that will now be fucked on update. Bleh. People should not bite off more than they can chew.
How is that biting off more than they can chew? They worked well within their means until this point. They've just chosen the smart route and are focusing on their new position after getting a promotion in a lab no less. It's not like no one is able to pick up the mods in their stead now.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
I updated the walkthrough for the latest release and am testing everything. Couple of things I'd like to change in that aspect, but if everything works, I'll try and get permission to take over, at least for the walkthrough portion anyhow.
thx, will wait for it

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I updated the walkthrough for the latest release and am testing everything. Couple of things I'd like to change in that aspect, but if everything works, I'll try and get permission to take over, at least for the walkthrough portion anyhow.
GREAT ...THERE WILL BE SAVE COMPATIBILITY? ops caps