VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
From my understanding, MC and Kaija have known each other since they were children and they are each other first love. The organization did nudge Kaija to develop a relationship with MC as she was the closest to him but from my understanding, it was fated to happen. They have been with each other since they were teens right?
I don't see what people think so badly of Kaija about.
They have been friends since teens, but first love yes and no, depends on the points you get with her in chapter 1.
If you only get lets say 2 points with her, she will not be first love since she will never have had any feelings for MC other then a friend, but still went on to be in a relationship with MC due to her job to make it easiere to protect MC, but that still means she got paid to be in that relationship aka a hooker/whore since she never saw MC as a potential lover at all and went on lieing for years to MC, thats why people might end out hating her in a big way like i did.

But if you get 4 or 5 points with her she will be first love and it will be alot better and make more sense to want to be with her.

I never really liked that those few points means soooo damn much in chapter 1 since it really ruins her as a character if you dont get enough points.

With Kaija you have almost 22 point or so if I'm not mistaken
Yes but i was talking about chapter 1 only, that what really sets what kind of character she is and theres a huge diffrens if you get 2 or 5 points with her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
They have been friends since teens, but first love yes and no, depends on the points you get with her in chapter 1.
If you only get lets say 2 points with her, she will not be first love since she will never have had any feelings for MC other then a friend, but still went on to be in a relationship with MC due to her job to make it easiere to protect MC, but that still means she got paid to be in that relationship aka a hooker/whore since she never saw MC as a potential lover at all and went on lieing for years to MC, thats why people might end out hating her in a big way like i did.

But if you get 4 or 5 points with her she will be first love and it will be alot better and make more sense to want to be with her.

I never really liked that those few points means soooo damn much in chapter 1 since it really ruins her as a character if you dont get enough points.

Yes but i was talking about chapter 1 only, that what really sets what kind of character she is and theres a huge diffrens if you get 2 or 5 points with her.
I wonder (no I don't I know exactly) what people did to NOT get those points with her. Hmmm...

Peace :(

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

The points thing is bad in my opinion as it kills the character. As such lower points don't make a lot of sense and High/max points do. She doesn't get "paid" either. She is a templar which is akin to a knight. They tend to move for conviction to the cause. MC has been her closest friend since childhood, there are feelings even if the points prevent them from being romantic which is a huge flaw in my opinion.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I wonder (no I don't I know exactly) what people did to NOT get those points with her. Hmmm...

Yeah i know shes my absolut favorit of all the LIs, so man it hurt when i only had like 3 points with her on my first go at it..dident even feel like playing again after that, untill i saw a post that those points had such a huge change on her as a character.

The points thing is bad in my opinion as it kills the character. As such lower points don't make a lot of sense and High/max points do. She doesn't get "paid" either. She is a templar which is akin to a knight. They tend to move for conviction to the cause. MC has been her closest friend since childhood, there are feelings even if the points prevent them from being romantic which is a huge flaw in my opinion.
She has to get paid or she cant survive and buy food and shit and MC would proberly wonder if she dident earn money when constantly working, its a full time job after all.

But your right i saw that as a huge flaw as well, it would have been better if that part of the story was left as when you get max points, people could still break up with her due to the lies, but her not loving MC realllly kills her character.

Last edited:
Reactions: FatGiant

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Yeah, this is kinda messed up and I have wondered but never commented. At the very start of the story you walk into the kitchen and have a choice to spank her butt or not. If you think you are being playful and spank her tush, you will get to fool around with her in the shower but you will miss out on 2 very important relationship points. If you do not spank her, you will have breakfast together and get the 2 missing points but no sex.

Personally, I found this so absurd that I start the game with the spank and bathroom sex then save and edit the save to gain the two missing points. Ha!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah, this is kinda messed up and I have wondered but never commented. At the very start of the story you walk into the kitchen and have a choice to spank her butt or not. I you think you are being playful and spank her tush, you will get to fool around with her in the shower but you will miss out on 2 very important relationship points. If you do not spank her, you will have breakfast together and get the 2 missing points but no sex.

Personally, I found this so absurd that I start the game with the spank and bathroom sex then save and edit the save to gain the two missing points. Ha!
Well, for one, don't smack her ass. I do that every time. Even when I played her path. If you give me that option, I'm ALWAYS going to take it. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Since I dislike to spank women, I NEVER take that option. If it said, caress her butt... well... that I can't answer for myself... but Spank? Nope. Never. It's the type of thing that doesn't EVEN cross my mind. Maybe because I would hate if someone did it to me... I dunno...

Yeah, the way the game is built, if you want to behave like that, this is what you get... But, no one here will take responsibility... you'll all keep acting like she is at fault... yeah... well, it is what it is, I guess.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Since I dislike to spank women, I NEVER take that option. If it said, caress her butt... well... that I can't answer for myself... but Spank? Nope. Never. It's the type of thing that doesn't EVEN cross my mind. Maybe because I would hate if someone did it to me... I dunno...
Some of them don't mind.
I smacked my lady's ass in the supermarket once before we went out clubbing. It was a couple hours before anybody told her about the USDA Choice sticker I'd palmed off the meat counter. ;)
She wasn't VERY mad....

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Nah, it's not like that, man. I don't know if you are remembering the scene or not... She's standing and leaning on the kitchen counter with her tush facing the doorway when you enter the room. If you choose the spank option it's like a single love pat on the ass on your way past her. It's not like you bent her over your knee and gave her a whoopin'. I really think it was an effort to give her two different personality profiles depending on your choices early in the story but it just didn't seem right to me.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Yeah, the way the game is built, if you want to behave like that, this is what you get... But, no one here will take responsibility... you'll all keep acting like she is at fault... yeah... well, it is what it is, I guess.

She IS at fault. That smack is only one point. I originally rolled back and got that point and the other 2 after it. But her lying and decieving the MC, along with his parents is out of line. Fuck her and fuck them. But mostly fuck the Templars.

Reactions: WastedTalent

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Some of them don't mind.
I smacked my lady's ass in the supermarket once before we went out clubbing. It was a couple hours before anybody told her about the USDA Choice sticker I'd palmed off the meat counter. ;)
She wasn't VERY mad....
Yeah... that's a good one (NOT)...

I think I succumbed to peer pressure once on a party, when I was 17 or 18, and after some (a lot) insistence from my "friends" I smacked the bum of my then girlfriend... I was probably over eager... next day there were 2 very red palmprints... one on her butt, another on my face... You see, her skin was milky white (she was a redheaded beauty) and I really didn't knew (still don't) what I was doing...

BTW, I think it was then that I decided to stop shaving... Blessed slap then...

Peace :D

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
OK I have decided I will do a Medb playthrough once the game is on steam
It's going to be tough not getting back together with the love of my life
Even for just one playthrough

But I need to show Medb how special she is
And of course I will show her how a beautiful lady like her deserves to be treated

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
OK I have decided I will do a Medb playthrough once the game is on steam
It's going to be tough not getting back together with the love of my life
Even for just one playthrough

But I need to show Medb how special she is
And of course I will show her how a beautiful lady like her deserves to be treated
What are you going to do when she calls you a pussy, bro? Are you going to run away like you did with Quinn? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, this is kinda messed up and I have wondered but never commented. At the very start of the story you walk into the kitchen and have a choice to spank her butt or not. If you think you are being playful and spank her tush, you will get to fool around with her in the shower but you will miss out on 2 very important relationship points. If you do not spank her, you will have breakfast together and get the 2 missing points but no sex.
In order to get Doble Trouble achievement (all points with her) : enter Kitchen don't spank her, leave door open, after sex in Bath tease her in the kitchen have breakfast , kiss her good bye, be understanding, and so on if you are loving and kind no problem with her.
It is almost logical how FatGiant said,

Kaio Crisis

Jan 14, 2019
I just finished chapter 4 here and there are some thoughts I'd like to address.

Firstly, it was a nice surprise to see that flashback about Kaija in chapter 2, it was a great approach in presenting how MC must have felt about answering Jess' question, not tendencious and still open to seeing their relationship as "just friends" or something more. Glad to have done my part in giving that feedback!

Secondly, I'm not sure if it was addressed before, but... it's just me or they do resemble each other? Sorry if it's just similar face models and doesn't mean anything, but since I was doing Elea route there's no way I could not notice that — also, going to the pub at this point was the only option on that day that doesn't interact with any other girl. In any case, just a thought...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ceolag

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So, I restarted and I read here that someone said the MC and Kaija knew each other since they were teens and that's what I've believed, but then someone refuted that and said they knew each other since they were kids. Kids means younger than teens, but according to the game, they've only known each other since teens.
1702193186855.png
Anyway,just thought I'd clarify that the game says: Teens.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes