VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
Idk why but I have a feeling that elves have sex with someone they love... it is not just a random thing to do. Maybe the one we spared (forgot the name), lied to MC as she was supposed to fight the templers or something the next day and didn't want him to think much to it. This would have been much clearer if MC told MedB that they had sex but in a more subtle way ig.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Idk why but I have a feeling that elves have sex with someone they love... it is not just a random thing to do. Maybe the one we spared (forgot the name), lied to MC as she was supposed to fight the templers or something the next day and didn't want him to think much to it. This would have been much clearer if MC told MedB that they had sex but in a more subtle way ig.
I felt like anthro(altar?)pologists would have dug deeper into that. All relationships end positively? That sounded crazy, like there isn't a singular asshole in the entire elven world. They may not be human, but they are still people.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Man, I really hope there's a walkthrough at some point. I'm happy with my intuitive playthrough, but I don't have full points with everyone, and there's some achievements missed.

I kind of don't want to see how severe the branching is until the game is done, but the temptation is strong. Great update!
It's coming, it's coming (for those that prefer a pdf like myself)...couldn't work on it yesterday, back to it now, should be done hopefully by Sunday (lot of code and variables to check and flags etc...plus adding in the achievements and where to find them. Add in, unlike the updated mod, started this from Ch1 heh...so lot to go through so apologies for delay).

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
It's coming, it's coming (for those that prefer a pdf like myself)...couldn't work on it yesterday, back to it now, should be done hopefully by Sunday (lot of code and variables to check and flags etc...plus adding in the achievements and where to find them. Add in, unlike the updated mod, started this from Ch1 heh...so lot to go through so apologies for delay).
No need for apologies. People can just wait till it's done. :) I'm looking forward to it.

200w (4).gif

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Also been thinking:

Would people find a theories and observations thread interesting/useful? A thread purely to dicuss the lore, observations and little things like historical characters, weapon names etc etc? No LI's, no memes, no joking about, just a place to discuss the more lore related things (in game and real historical and/or mythical)?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
No criticisms from this here corner! Props to you for taking on the monumental task.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes