• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Nighrest [Ep.1] [ChouderTales]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Not certain what I think about this. Renders really good, story could be very great but I haven't decided yet, MC is ok and a little more, games aren't my fave and LIs are sexy and different.

So.I'll come back for more. Only one small remark, spelling and grammar could be better. This I say with English as my second language. :cool:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
That's sad it looks like another abandoned game :cry:.
I wouldn't say abandoned. it just seems as tho the developer is taking time with updates and the game only released 3 months ago. some developers take a few weeks and some take a few months. each have their own pace and reasons

Andolt

Nov 16, 2020
I wouldn't say abandoned. it just seems as tho the developer is taking time with updates and the game only released 3 months ago. some developers take a few weeks and some take a few months. each have their own pace and reasons
1. Yea, but there is no updates on patreon for almost 2 month(as for start of the project it doesn't seem well).
2. And the only thing that appears is just a wallpapers(and this doesn't look well either, as an example, you can look at NOTvil or ttll. And they start to milk auditory with wallpapers after at least release several updates).
3. Plus only 2 paid members(i'm not the part of it) doesn't motivate to conitnue the work i think :cry:. Or even if we will see next update in the future i highly doubt that this game will have the finale(or it will be ~2030+)

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't think it's abandoned. I think it's just 1 person working on it meaning it will take time. lets wait and see if the game gets the dreaded abandoned tag
90%, if not more, of those projects are single dev/person behind it.
most of those have demo release, one or two, testing the waters - if they dont get enough support (quick cash as an ultimate goal) they move on to the next project and the cycle starts over again.

this one is fresh, yet regardless - it started with status reports, previews and wallpapers for a month or two.
then suddenly there is a radio silence for almost two months now (longer than there was communication).
make of that what you wanna, no one can take away someones hope...in my book, this is as aboned as it gets.
sadly, if i might add, as it was one of the most promising new projects imo.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
90%, if not more, of those projects are single dev/person behind it.
most of those have demo release, one or two, testing the waters - if they dont get enough support (quick cash as an ultimate goal) they move on to the next project and the cycle starts over again.

this one is fresh, yet regardless - it started with status reports, previews and wallpapers for a month or two.
then suddenly there is a radio silence for almost two months now (longer than there was communication).
make of that what you wanna, no one can take away someones hope...in my book, this is as aboned as it gets.
sadly, if i might add, as it was one of the most promising new projects imo.
which is why I tend to wait to see if a game gets the dreaded abandoned tag before writing it off. if I see it does, I move on as hope for it starts to go away. there are some games with the abandoned tag that I wish would make a comeback but that is mostly just my hope and some I wish would get picked up by more reliable devs

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
which is why I tend to wait to see if a game gets the dreaded abandoned tag before writing it off. if I see it does, I move on as hope for it starts to go away. there are some games with the abandoned tag that I wish would make a comeback but that is mostly just my hope and some I wish would get picked up by more reliable devs
truth to be told, getting abandoned tag here doesnt mean that much at all.
there are games with no update for 2 years without that tag, as well as games with aboned tag for not having an update for 3+ months only.

on the other hand there are some games bouncing back from being dead to being alive every now and then, so there is always a hope.
im holding my hope for this, though im considering it is abandoned, based on my "inner feeling".

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
truth to be told, getting abandoned tag here doesnt mean that much at all.
there are games with no update for 2 years without that tag, as well as games with aboned tag for not having an update for 3+ months only.

on the other hand there are some games bouncing back from being dead to being alive every now and then, so there is always a hope.
im holding my hope for this, though im considering it is abandoned, based on my "inner feeling".
I'm sure we can both agree that we both valid points

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes